Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Creasy you should pull the boots on the Ht batman just so the joint at the ankle extends a bit giving him added height. He'll be as tall as the enterbay batman then.

I never liked the eb joker-he looks too stretched or something, something's just a bit off about it. Only got the bank robber joker 2.0 now tho and hoping they have another shot at the purple suit joker as I hate the dx 11.
Il maybe try to pop the ankles on the qs, as long as it doesn't change the proportions too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like them in the museum poses. Still looking for a decent display box for them

Nothing wrong with museum poses - all my figures are in museum poses. They just need futzing - like the arms and gauntlets on the Enterbay and the shoulder pad on the HT.

Do you mean adding the shine to the gauntlets? I did that to my MMS 67 & liked it, but as they appear matte and glossy in the film I left the enterbay as is. What's the arm mod?
For the qs, do u mean heating and shaping the shoulders? Any pics?

Do you mean adding the shine to the gauntlets? I did that to my MMS 67 & liked it, but as they appear matte and glossy in the film I left the enterbay as is. What's the arm mod?
For the qs, do u mean heating and shaping the shoulders? Any pics?

Nopey - not referring to any mods - just some adjustments to his arms.

On the Enterbay - straighten his right arm up so it looks more natural and spin his left gauntlet round so it matches.

On the HT - straighten both gauntlets. The fins should be facing mostly backwards / slightly off to the side. They should run parallel to the underside of his arm.
And the shoulder pads should sit over the arm armour.

40098cdf675cda251ec0968e07a26d6f.jpg
019b36b495782672523d159f8010fe19.jpg

I Had No Idea..

That this figure would be SO MUCH better than DX12. I ignored he 1/4 chatter for about 2 years. They are too big.. I don't have enough space.. The usual reasons for not collecting this scale. Well that was then and this is now. QS001 is incredible. I just got mine today thanks to an awesome fellow freak 'The Chev'. Thanks for selling him at a fair price and not following Evilbay.

I am very happy with my purchase. Amazing figure.

8811604fb5729cc80a3b5961637e26b7.jpg

Which hand do you guys use to hold the EMP cannon? Trying to see if I can get him in a nice pose to hold it but it's always at a weird angle. Thanks!

Which hand do you guys use to hold the EMP cannon? Trying to see if I can get him in a nice pose to hold it but it's always at a weird angle. Thanks!

Tried a pic with my new camera. Went with the pose from the reveal from awhile back... I love that pose and I think he looks great in my setup that way.

Back