Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You shouldn't get so bothered by someone making observations based on the pictures you've posted since you posted those pictures for the express intent of people commenting on them. If you don't want people commenting on them, neither post them nor take part in the thread, because inevitably someone's going to say something you don't like. If you're happy with the figure, that's all that matters. I'll continue posting what I want to post based on the pictures shared, because that's what this discussion is for. If you want a protected thread where no one is allowed to offer dissenting opinions, there are plenty of those over at He-man .org.

You don't bother me, I just disagree with you.
I will post in this this thread if want to, thank you.
I think you are the one bothered by dissenting opinion here and I also think you do not get the whole picture by not having the figure in hand.

I think you are the one bothered by dissenting opinion here and I also think you do not get the whole picture by not having the figure in hand.

I've literally said multiple times that I think the figure is fantastic. If I had the extra money to spend I'd own one. I just think it's ridiculous that, after multiple efforts, HT still hasn't managed to make the faceplate fit seamlessly. That's literally the only negative thing I've said about the figure, and it's more aimed at HT than anything. I think the figure is damn near flawless if you can fit the mouth in farther.

I was still in editing mode when you quoted me. Read my post again. ;)

Oh ok just read your post again gotcha! ;)

To those that nitpick, do you find it ruins the hobby for you? I ask that with non-judgmental curiosity :)

This is escapism for me. If I were to nitpick as much as some of you, the hobby would lose it's fun and start to feel like my everyday seriousness of real life lol.

I think for those that are bothered by nit picks, they just correct the problem, if they can.

You imply that people are crazy or nuts for not agreeing with you, so obviously this issue bothers you. Nevertheless, I think you have a valid argument but please respect other people's opinions to.

It's all part of the hobby, and thus part of the escapism. We all collect with a different style. :peace

I can respect that. Context and tone can be lost during these discussions and sometimes it gives an overall negative mood. I often wondered if you guys were happy with these figures/pieces and your collections all together. I never saw it from the perspective that you're enjoyment comes FROM the nitpicking which actually generates discussion about our hobby.

Carry on! :)

This thread has become.....odd.
QS001 is spectacular...everything a Nolan (ahem) Batman fan could want.

Well said! All I need is more pics for those who can share. Give me ideas on how posing the bat and appreciate what I have. But instead countless arguments. But I have no right whatsoever to intervene. Go on guys lol..

For others, more pics please for those already have him in hand.. Mine won't come until next month I am afraid..

Well said! All I need is more pics for those who can share. Give me ideas on how posing the bat and appreciate what I have. But instead countless arguments. But I have no right whatsoever to intervene. Go on guys lol..

For others, more pics please for those already have him in hand.. Mine won't come until next month I am afraid..

I don’t have a good enough camera to put pics up.

f6451a10cafe2697bd9482776191f177_zpsc5a78491.jpg

05aa72979668e6fd2e04a88e0884efd0_zpsa4b928df.jpg

bd700b131ac6294d1dcd25e266b8ecec_zpsdfd9cf78.jpg

28221c2ea61078888c96cb5490ecd8e3_zps8cc775a0.jpg

7445c129c5bd230829a42723d8c7d91d_zps728695d8.jpg

Last edited:

I don't have a half way decent camera. And the glory of this figure deserves to be captured by a better camera.

But take my word for it bro....QS001 is outstanding. If you envy those of us that have it, I envy you for that initial rush, the excitement from receiving and opening the box and admiring the figure. Owning the figure is awesome of course...but that feeling can't be replicated.

That is until HT releases 1/4 begins figure. Or MoS.:blissy

I don't have a half way decent camera. And the glory of this figure deserves to be captured by a better camera.

But take my word for it bro....QS001 is outstanding. If you envy those of us that have it, I envy you for that initial rush, the excitement from receiving and opening the box and admiring the figure. Owning the figure is awesome of course...but that feeling can't be replicated.

That is until HT releases 1/4 begins figure. Or MoS.:blissy

I don't think people should try to convince each other one way or another that this either sucks or is great.

See? Amazing shots of an amazing collectible.

Yes I agree it does look amazing there.

I don't think people should try to convince each other one way or another that this either sucks or is great.

Just trying to ease the blow that he won't have the figure until next month. :wink1:

Besides, the past few pages had people complaining about the figure, I see no harm in balancing out the criticisms.

Just trying to ease the blow that he won't have the figure until next month. :wink1:

Besides, the past few pages had people complaining about the figure, I see no harm in balancing out the criticisms.

I didn't mean you I meant in general, perhaps I should not of replied to your first post directly:slap . Sorry for the confusion. I only replied to your second post about it looking amazing in those pics because I think it does to. :wink1:

I didn't mean you I meant in general, perhaps I should not of replied to your first post directly:slap . Sorry for the confusion. I only replied to your second post about it looking amazing in those pics because I think it does to. :wink1:

Nah it's all good bud. :1-1:

I don't think I'll ever have problems with you man lol, you're one of the cool ones here.

Nah it's all good bud. :1-1:

I don't think I'll ever have problems with you man lol, you're one of the cool ones here.

Thanks for the compliment but I think many here would disagree with you.

:1-1:

Sometimes I vent too much and that can be seen as though I am trying to persuade people but more than anything it's just like I have to get something off my chest that is bothering me. The key is not to go on and on about it, like people have been with the faceplates for last couple of pages. :lol

Thanks for the compliment but I think many here would disagree with you.

:1-1:

Sometimes I vent too much and that can be seen as though I am trying to persuade people but more than anything it's just like I have to get something off my chest that is bothering me. The key is not to go on and on about it, like people have been with the faceplates for last couple of pages. :lol

Word. But it's understandable to get frustrated with people of opposing views, it's human nature. Not calling anyone out NOR am I taking a jab at anyone, but the convo took a turn for the worse a page or two ago. People just need to chill and accept that no matter how hard you try, there's just no persuading anyone to see things your way, right or wrong.

IF SOMEONE TAKES THIS POST AS A JAB AT THEM...read it again. It's not a jab, it's just a friendly reminder to relax, take a step back, breathe.

Word. But it's understandable to get frustrated with people of opposing views, it's human nature. Not calling anyone out NOR am I taking a jab at anyone, but the convo took a turn for the worse a page or two ago. People just need to chill and accept that no matter how hard you try, there's just no persuading anyone to see things your way, right or wrong.

IF SOMEONE TAKES THIS POST AS A JAB AT THEM...read it again. It's not a jab, it's just a friendly reminder to relax, take a step back, breathe.

:exactly:

:goodpost:

Back