Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers for the heads up bro! I've got him sitting in my cart and just waiting for my pay to come through tonight haha :panic:

I'm just praying noone else takes him..

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!! The suspense!
I hope you get. :pray:
As Saigon mentioned in the post before yours, another one will be available soon.

Uh oh... CA is out of stock again. Hope both of you guys got one. If not, like Tourist said, I'll be canceling my PO with them tomorrow. I will be calling them to cancel and I'll ask when they plan to make it available on their website again. I'll try to update here once I 'm done and let you guys know.

Oh man, I didn't really mean to sound like a di@k! I'm really, honestly happy to finally get a second for my bats/Hong Kong display..
This fig. Is just that good!

Sorry if I somehow made it so others couldn't get it!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Don't worry about it, that's the way of the world.
Maybe Saigon can give Isewhoy a heads up when he cancels his PO, this way everyone will be happy. :hi5:

Don't worry about it, that's the way of the world.
Maybe Saigon can give Isewhoy a heads up when he cancels his PO, this way everyone will be happy. :hi5:

Will do. :) I'll PM you (Isewhoy) after I cancel, and I'll also ask if it's possible to place an order over the phone. That way, you can hopefully just call them to place your order and won't have to wait until they put it back online.

They don't open till noon, so I'll try my best to call at noon if work permits (central time). Keep an eye out for my PM and good luck man :wave

damn, I legitimately JUST went out to take the dog for a walk haha. gotta be into win around these parts! lol if you could Saigon that would be mint, I missed out on SSC so I gave up hope months ago haha

damn, I legitimately JUST went out to take the dog for a walk haha. gotta be into win around these parts! lol if you could Saigon that would be mint, I missed out on SSC so I gave up hope months ago haha

I placed a waitlist order for the regular back on the 3rd of the month and it converted today. Try it man, you never know.

I placed a waitlist order for the regular back on the 3rd of the month and it converted today. Try it man, you never know.

hasn't the regular been taken down from the site? I can only find the exclusive from the links on page 1 of this thread.

Yeah 430 is what i'm looking at paying. If you think OSB is 380 plus a tenmer shipping, 430 seems ok. Especially why its an ex. And coming from abroad. Still, 430 is a lot for a figure and its just stopping me from pressing buy it now. Plus mothers basement is only £360...

How fast is the standard shipping the hong kong sellers use?

I'm placing an order tomorrow and its either going to be ebay or mothers basement!

Whenever i buy from timcent it's usually a week on standard.

when I buy from goodshipped or Timcent I usually get the item a week or sometimes two after ordering over here in Ireland, so that's pretty quick, most of the time it usually only takes seven to eight days.

Back