Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely a great attempt by HT. The bale sculpt while not spot on (IMO) is great enough. The cowl & mouthpieces are great also, but still below Eb in term of likeness.
Like most of the fans here, I'm glad I po'ed this & sold my dx 12 instead

You just said "Attempt"......:horror

These Elljay photos

580315_589232917805369_309320061_n.jpg

1233319_589233854471942_2058733482_n.jpg

969995_589233847805276_631254249_n.jpg

are so good and life-like you'd think they were from the TDK costume test shots of Bale

tdkbatman02eo9.jpg

0003gtg3.jpg

dk08cb0009qm1.jpg

Nice fig at least HT tried n fix this . turn out great .looking forward to picking it up at Toy hunters . Just need wait patiently for the phone to ring now :D

Did they make any modifications to the Wayne head? The chin doesn't seem as exaggerated as before. Overall, though, I was in the camp that found the Wayne head to be one of the better parts of the offering in the beginning, but I think that this thing is a definite buy; I'd say that their Wayne head beat EB's.

Wayne headsculpt is the best we have seen IMO, they have definitely studied the EB head and then improved on it. The rest? Mixed bag. Some good, some great, some derpy as hell. Properly displayed though, will look great. EB still ahead though IMO. But enough goodness here to make it a worthwhile purchase.

The derpy ones seem that they are prime material for stop motion stuff. Statically, they seem, as you said, derpy, but, with the various options, I think that this may be the first time you could actually make a non-silent stop motion.:lol

This thing is ****ing incredible.

That it is. I haven't been this pumped in a while.

Look at the articulation! And I absolutely love all 4 mouths. And Both sculpts. 10/10 overall package for me on first impressions.

I can't wait to get him in some poses with his gadgets.

And it's in 1:4 scale. Damn. This is why I like this hobby, this thing right here.

So friggin happy :lol

Not sure what you like about it as it rather boring looking compared to their T2 EB one they first did.

:exactly:

Like you said EBs ones are stupidly large.:cuckoo:

How big was the box of HT T800 compared to EB batman one? If its significantly smaller, and the box of this one is similar size, im considering buying this from ebay. :panic:

How big was the box of HT T800 compared to EB batman one? If its significantly smaller, and the box of this one is similar size, im considering buying this from ebay. :panic:

I have no idea, all I know is EB T2 had a smaller box to their current generic over sized boxes for all their 1/4 scale figures. If I had to guess, I would say the HT T800 one is significantly smaller than the EB Batman one.

Seriously my friends. I'm happy with all i see !

Even the package is really good. can't wait to put it with the package of the QS002 Endoskeleton :)

It's bigger by a few inches all around, height width an depth.

I own the t800 clean and their batman and joker.

I was surprised by the package because enterbay used to be the ones who had smaller sleeker packaged compared to hot toys and it looks like hot toys is the other way around with these 1/4 figures.

I don't mind the black foam though because I can keep them in my attic and not have to worry about heat or cold ruining the box. But looks like enterbay is investing in boxes again with the release of masked rider.

This is absolutely amazing. I can't believe my eyes!! I'm sad I won't be getting the EX, but I'm sure I'll live.

And seriously guys, stop nitpicking;) you're spoiling the fun for yourselves!

Back