Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why duz he hav the toy beffor uss?!

He's a blogger so HT provides him the figure in advance so he can photograph it for them and they release pics from him and some other bloggers to the public.

So those emoticons basically mean he has tge figure?

Yea when you see :panic::panic::panic: it either means he has it or will very soon.

He's a blogger so HT provides him the figure in advance so he can photograph it for them and they release pics from him and some other bloggers to the public.

Yea when you see :panic::panic::panic: it either means he has it or will very soon.

In this case, do we know for a fact that he has it in hand or is it that he could have it very soon?

There are 4 faceplates? What page are the pix of those faceplates?

There are pics of a couple of them from sdcc but OMG confirmed there are 4. He has the fig in hand. We should see pics soon.

We were updated by the photos taken from the recently held Singaport Toy, Gaming and Comics Convention (STGCC).

Here you can see that apart from the faceplate that we've seen since SDCC, there are 3 more faceplates, all of which are newly sculpted and non-identical to the earlier prototype. However, the Wayne sculpt is yet to be seen that's why some people (including me) are hoping that the additional faceplate is not a trade-off for the lack of Wayne sculpt.

There's another photo of the faceplate in abetter angle but I can't find it, so I hope these will do:

1208646_514994258575112_1040069802_n.jpg

1208646_514994265241778_1046662345_n.jpg

Off topic:
I really suck at posing my Hot Toys figures, does anyone here have any tips for getting a more life-like pose? Because I don't want to have this in a bad pose right when I set it up.

Off topic:
I really suck at posing my Hot Toys figures, does anyone here have any tips for getting a more life-like pose? Because I don't want to have this in a bad pose right when I set it up.

Just pose yourself in a way you would like and recreate it to the best of your ability with the figure. That's what I do. It was awkward doing feminine poses for Selina but hey, it works... Otherwise I just play around until I get one that looks good, it's a toy/action figure after all.... Play with it! :yess:

Seen it. Now they just need to hurry their asses up and post the rest already. Oh well, generally, a tease means it's not coming tonight. See ya'll tomorrow.:lol

Back