Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why but it's too amazing to be true but i hope you're right ! I'm from Belgium so i could expect it next week ^^

What about a Besta with their doors? I don't have one but I looked at one from Ikea and it looks like the doors close all the way keeping it dust-free. There aren't any gaps or spaces between the door and unit like Detolfs. I was considering getting one because of the dust-free and a Batpod can possibly fit in one and with doors, I saw one for $100 and can hold 20-24 at 5-6 per shelf on 4 shelves w/ window doors.

Last edited:
So SS sent me an email still saying my flex will be charged today despite telling me the opposite yesterday. :dunno

Regardless it won't be long now. They added in shipping which makes my last flex $91.49. So we've got the shipping rates for this guy now. I still think no later than first week of October!

Pehaprs before no ?

Do you tell how does it work for a single payment with nrd ?

They will also send me an email ?

So SS sent me an email still saying my flex will be charged today despite telling me the opposite yesterday. :dunno

Regardless it won't be long now. They added in shipping which makes my last flex $91.49. So we've got the shipping rates for this guy now. I still think no later than first week of October!

How long does it usually take SSC to get their stock in after it has been released in Hong Kong?

How long does it usually take SSC to get their stock in after it has been released in Hong Kong?

In most cases a month. But some have been sooner. Catwoman was here 2-3 weeks later. I think the new Stark started shipping from SS within a couple weeks of HK release.

In most cases a month. But some have been sooner. Catwoman was here 2-3 weeks later. I think the new Stark started shipping from SS within a couple weeks of HK release.

That's really fast, but I remembered it took a few months this year after DX11 was released before SS got it. It seemed like it took forever! :thud:

So as you have that email and it mean you should have the figure by next month... Il have it in a week or so..? As mines coming from HK..

So I guess I'm the retarded kid in the back of the class that ordered really late from BBTS :D

1208646_514994258575112_1040069802_n.jpg

1208646_514994261908445_2091367125_n.jpg

1208646_514994265241778_1046662345_n.jpg

1208646_514994268575111_1698204081_n.jpg

STOP POSTING/QUOTING PICTURES! IT ONLY MAKES THE WAIT MORE INTOLERABLE!

LOL just kidding guys. :peace:lol

Joking aside, I might have to pose him with more neutral leg. I don't want to put a lot of stress on the suit's rubber plates.

Back