Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm digging the new suit you got for him there. Do you think you could take a pic of it without flash?

Thanks for the compliments on Dean's work, guys! I spent the whole day with the wife, (she's a mom-to-be) so pics without flash will come soon. BTW, caught IM2 today. Great flick!!

P-Dean's putting the finishing touches on the Harvey all-tied up dio. I'm hoping to receive that soon!! :D

Thanks for the compliments on Dean's work, guys! I spent the whole day with the wife, (she's a mom-to-be) so pics without flash will come soon. BTW, caught IM2 today. Great flick!!

P-Dean's putting the finishing touches on the Harvey all-tied up dio. I'm hoping to receive that soon!! :D

Ugh, get your priorities straight bud!! :lol

Just kidding, congrats on the fig. Does look top.

Looks really really good, especially like the base, the jacket and the chrome on the gun.

I really like my two-face, but it's hard to make him stand out on the shelf, I wish his facial expression was less passive.

Pics without flash, as requested :D

DSC02284.jpg

DSC02289.jpg

DSC02291.jpg

DSC02295.jpg

DSC02297.jpg

Mine came in today. Now this is what I call Artistry. Thanks Elvis1976! Will take better pics later or in the coming days... but you get the idea.

aasebd.jpg

Back