Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah those 'hints' were really great, because just like the joker, there's mystery there, its not all spelled out like a lot of other films and prequels nowadays. you get to imagine and think and it gives richness to the character. but yeah, TOO subtle maybe...i remember when if first watched it i was unnerved by his interrogation in the alleyway...like whoa...we see that he's not ALL there, but there could have been a bit more.

I watching the movie again yesterday and it's true it is subtle, but mostly any scene where Harvey loses his cool and his true temper shows and his anger does escalate gradually in difficult situations...at the trial when the witness wasn't cooperating, when Lau skipped town and he was blaming Gordon, at Loeb's funeral when he thought Gordon was killed and he questioned Schiff only to find Rachel would be the next target, the interrogation and execution bluff in the alleyway, calling out Batman as a coward in that same alleyway and then of course Rachel's loss was the straw that broke the camel's back. Sadly, the guy was too goodhearted and incapable of dealing with his personal and for the most part repressed darkness to have survived the corruption in Gotham that was getting to him.

you're lucky you have a comic shop that has that stuff :(
Oh, they usually don't. The manager has just been dabbling a bit lately in getting some of the HT Dark Knight figures. Usually he just sells superhero figures or 3.75" GI Joes and some odds and ends used stuff.

I watching the movie again yesterday and it's true it is subtle, but mostly any scene where Harvey loses his cool and his true temper shows and his anger does escalate gradually in difficult situations...at the trial when the witness wasn't cooperating, when Lau skipped town and he was blaming Gordon, at Loeb's funeral when he thought Gordon was killed and he questioned Schiff only to find Rachel would be the next target, the interrogation and execution bluff in the alleyway, calling out Batman as a coward in that same alleyway and then of course Rachel's loss was the straw that broke the camel's back. Sadly, the guy was too goodhearted and incapable of dealing with his personal and for the most part repressed darkness to have survived the corruption in Gotham that was getting to him.
Exactly, exactly :D and don't forget the biggest hint of all - the fact his nickname back in mcu was Harvey Two-Face! They wouldn't have given him that nickname for nothing :D I love catching these bits whenever I watch the film. And yeah I definitely agree with you laudanum09, it's great having these hints there in the film and not having to have it spelled out for us... lets us use our imaginations a bit more and adds another depth to the film :)
In regards to the figure - I'm still very excited waiting to get mine even though I just found out customs has him! Hope they don't hold him for long!

Last edited:
my two face arrived friday from forbiddenplanet.co.uk! amazing figure, but next to the joker (br joker) his twoface head looks relatively small, maybe its just me, i mean, half the face is missing!! but the quality is still astounding

my two face arrived friday from forbiddenplanet.co.uk! amazing figure, but next to the joker (br joker) his twoface head looks relatively small, maybe its just me, i mean, half the face is missing!! but the quality is still astounding
Cool! I almost ordered him from there too but got talked out of it by a few members on here - and now I'm still waiting for mine LOL but anyway, I've also read a few people think the head is slightly too small compared with the other TDK figs... I hope it's not too noticable when he's stood side by side with my Joker. I'm sure it won't matter too much anyway 'cos he seems like an A+ fig :D

I'll be picking up a couple of the new Hot Toys True Type with Narrowed Shoulders tomorrow. One for my DX Joker, and one for the TDK Bruce Wayne head. I was just wondering if this guy would actually look better proportioned (I mean, the proportions aren't bad, it's just that I've heard some people have had little nitpicky issues with it) with the Narrowed Shoulder body instead of the regular True Type? Has anyone here actually tried that before?

I've also read a few people think the head is slightly too small compared with the other TDK figs... I hope it's not too noticable when he's stood side by side with my Joker.

Keep in mind that the Joker's wild hair will make his head seem even BIGGER in comparison to anyone else's, including Dent's.

Sweet! This reminds me of Harvey Dent right after Infinite Crisis where--believe it or not--he's been rehabilitated and Batman and Gordon ask him to take on the role as Gotham's protector as Batman goes on a one year sabbatical to find himself (Bruce believed that he had lost his way after the incidents with Brother Eye and the OMACS left Batman utterly powerless to respond). I just ordered one of the Hot Toys Two-Faces off ebay so now I just need the Batmobile (which I ordered and completed payment to SunnyStudio in HK over the weekend) to complete the collection.
Nice. Are you going for a rogue vigilante Harvey Dent look there?

That's a great Two-Face bash, lord 22! If you don't mind me asking, what overcoat did you use?

and the aaron eckhart likeness is great
100_3912.jpg
[/url]

Stupid UPS. They delayed my Two-face one day so instead of getting him today, I have to wait until tomorrow! :banghead

They done that to me. Several times in fact. Original date was due on the 12th, changed to the 16th then because I live in a remote area they marked it up and changed it to the 17th. Granted it arrived on the 16th. I wasn't too bothered as I got away with no customs fees.

UPS seem to be really stingy if you live too far away. As if it was a burden to them to drive far. I remember this happened a few months back as well for a Logitech mouse.

They done that to me. Several times in fact. Original date was due on the 12th, changed to the 16th then because I live in a remote area they marked it up and changed it to the 17th. Granted it arrived on the 16th. I wasn't too bothered as I got away with no customs fees.

UPS seem to be really stingy if you live too far away. As if it was a burden to them to drive far. I remember this happened a few months back as well for a Logitech mouse.

I just live outside of Salt Lake City so I am in no way a "remote area." I rarely have trouble with Fed Ex or the Post Office being delayed but UPS seems to do it to me a couple of times a year. I suppose one day is acceptable, but the 12th to the 16th like they did for you would be unacceptable to me. Even if that included a weekend.

Here's hoping he really arrives today!

I suppose one day is acceptable, but the 12th to the 16th like they did for you would be unacceptable to me. Even if that included a weekend.

Do they deliver on weekends in general like a regular delivery weekday or is that extra charges? In the UK it's a hefty price for weekend delivery, double figures but sadly most if not them all with couriers or whatever business practice here, it's bend over and shut up. Some wont even deliver at certain places because it's the last day of the week. You the customer pay high premium prices but get 2nd if not 3rd grade service. I'm not just talking couriers. Sadly that is the state of affairs here.

Rip Off Britain, yay!

I finally received this figure and although I like it a lot, it is not my favorite from Hot Toys. I got a headache after opening the package as the paint fumes were very strong. I guess it will take awhile for that to go away.

Back