Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCF0641.jpg

/DSCF0637.jpg[/IMG]

This shot really makes the suit look ill fitting...:confused:

Speaking of the Batman The Animated Series, I also downloaded the Two-Face episodes 1 and 2, and while watching the begining of the first episode when Harvey was having his dream and you first hear Two-Face voice, it quickly reminded me and sounds almost the same as the way Christian Bale does his Batman voice. Ofcourse that may just be me...

But that's the thing blakus, Agen has taken some really crystal clear, detailed photos of this figure. And the issues I brought up are still there, just more apparent. I think the pics so far have showed a wide range of looks for this figure, and for me, it hasn't gotten any better. FOR ME. It's 100% my opinion. Not a fact. It's all good. Congrats on your purchase. This HT figure is the best thing going. But again, that just shows how mediocre the competition is.

yeah i get what you are saying now, i thought you were talking about the figure as a whole, but you mean the issues. yeah i hear ya, its not perfect by any means

This shot really makes the suit look ill fitting...:confused:

where abouts man, if you're talking about the top right hand side above the collar, yes, it ^^^^s me! because of that burnty material on that side of the suit, that particular part there is hardish, its kind of moulded itself into that shape and will not futz out, can probably iron it out. The whole shirt/tie/jacket needs alot of screwing around with to get right, but i just havnt had the time, just plonked him straight on the shelf :chew

I dunno, I kinda like it. Makes me really wish Two-face lived and that he would be in the next film just to see how that side started to heal. Probably would look Freddy Krugerish.

I really want to see someone make the eye blinded though. There is no way that eye would have survived. At least fogging it up would make it a bit more believable (and creepy).

I picked this figure up tonight and i must say it is nice but, seems for the price..not worth it in a way..it lacks the wow factor you get with Batman or Joker but, its still a very good figure..worth about $100 not $150-200..if you are a completest or love the character then get it..otherwise..meh..its not worth the price..unless you get it for $120-30..then its still meh. lol

I picked this figure up tonight and i must say it is nice but, seems for the price..not worth it in a way..it lacks screen time you get with Batman or Joker but, its still a very good figure..worth about $100 not $150-200..if you are a completest or love the character then get it..otherwise..meh..its not worth the price..unless you get it for $120-30..then its still meh. lol

fixed for ya, mate:chew

those of you who have harvey and the bank robber joker both, how do the suits compare? are they simular/ the same in cut? what about the material? Is it simular? Would two-faces burned jacket work with BR jokers pants? any assistance is appreciated.

Yeah, that repaint is wicked. Almost makes me wish they would have left a little flesh on the burned side, but I think the result would have turned the rating for TDK to "R". As it stands it's a great interpretation of the design.

Yeah, that repaint is wicked. Almost makes me wish they would have left a little flesh on the burned side, but I think the result would have turned the rating for TDK to "R". As it stands it's a great interpretation of the design.

Exactly. Nolan's said they went the route they did with Two-Face because the more realistc look would have been more disturbing to audiences. Going the route they did, it's a powerful vision and helps aid the tragedy of his story, but it's so extreme, you don't get disgusted because it doesn't look real. Even though part of a viewer's brain will think "oh my, that poor man" another part of the brain will be thinking "ya, like that could really happen" and it keeps you from being turned off by the visual.

Don't get me wrong I think Ledger stole the show but unfortunately I think AE was left in the shadows. Eckhart imo was phenominal in the movie. His character really was played out very well and he did a terrific job.

Don't get me wrong I think Ledger stole the show but unfortunately I think AE was left in the shadows. Eckhart imo was phenominal in the movie. His character really was played out very well and he did a terrific job.

I think the problem is, Eckhart gave an equally strong performance, but it's the nature of the characters. Harvey/Two-Face is a great tragic figure with a dramatic life story, Joker is just the court jester there to entertain and he did that. Ledger's performance was entertaining, but it's greatness comes from teh entertainment, not the emotion like Eckhart gave. Two different performances but both done really well.

I think AE did amazing as you guys are saying, but the writers gave him some of the worst lines in the film. When he's in court and the guy tries to shoot him the line they give him is soooooooooooo bad. "blah..blah...blah..next time i suggest you buy american" is one of the worst lines ive ever heard in a movie.

Interesting, I liked the courtroom dialogue, I think it well established Dent's no fear attitude and set him us as being strong in the face of adversity, making his fall from grace even stronger. I thought the suggest you buy American line was a great, witty FU to Maroni.

I think AE did amazing as you guys are saying, but the writers gave him some of the worst lines in the film. When he's in court and the guy tries to shoot him the line they give him is soooooooooooo bad. "blah..blah...blah..next time i suggest you buy american" is one of the worst lines ive ever heard in a movie.

:lol That was one of my favorite scenes and lines in the movie. I loved the look on AE's face right before he took the gun away.

Me too. Perfect setup and intro to the character of Harvey Dent. Someone just tried to kill him and his response was to punch him in the face and take the gun away and show no fear to Maroni. I loved when the judge orders the guards to get the witness out of the court and dent says "But your honor, I'm not done", shows he's not rattled at all and can keep fighting the good fight. Nolan and Eckhart nailed the character.

Ya, I still would be curious to see Nolan's take on a split personality Two-Face, but the lone persona just breaking down and losing stability and turning to chance for stability amidst everything was good too.

Got my Two Face today! Once again, this is a figure where the images can make it look bad. The thing is sooo detailed and not a hasbro look alike in person. Amazing, how can ever you doubt Hot Toys? I feel like I am holding Eckhart's head in my hands, the sculpt is spot on.

Back