Hot Toys- TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent Hi res spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed the eyeliner. Perhaps that was just a defect on one. I imagine you wouldn't notice it anyway though unless you shoot an extreme close-up.

yeah what on earth is up with that eyeliner, it looks awful? he's not the mayor! :D it's come out great, really like the refinements theyve done to the burnt side, and the harvey head is fantastic, i'll be scouring ebay soon buying the extra gear to display the two figures. I just dont understand the eyeliner deal, what the hell is going on there? way to ruin a nice figure imho, hope its just that one :p

20081220120142419.jpg.jpg

20081220120135525.jpg.jpg

Skin is unbelievable!
That is a real progress!
Love HT for that! They are always get things better & better.

absolutely... feel so lucky knowing that I began collecting Hot Toys when people like Yulli and J.C.Hong are on board. My first one was Original Costume Batman, followed by both Joker versions, and now waiting for Two-face to get delivered to his new home :D

I think I'll display him with the normal head. He does come with a non crispy suit right? Hopefully they'll remove that eyeliner between now and DCs shipment as well.

Yes. I guess the person that took the pics was lazy.

Unless they decided to change it, and nix the alt coat....that would suck.

Talked to Toys2, I'm in the 2nd shipment, but that doesn't sound like it's too far around the corner from the first.

Are you guys really complaining about the "eyeliner"? You do realize that pic blows up the face to about four times its acual size? I'm sure it will be almost non-extistant to the human eye on the actual in-hand figure.

Back