Hot Toys- TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent Hi res spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, with the hand, it's same as the Bruce suit, without knowing the situation behind the photo session, who knows what's going on. The photographer may have had a spare pistol grip left hand in the same skin tone and used it to make the car shot film accurrate but the figure doesn't include it, who knows. As cool as the scene replications are, HT should control that the images are kept to only what the figure will include.

Haha, the shot with Two Face in the car...that's be a cool scene to recreate. But I noticed that he is holding the gun in his left hand like the movie....but official shots only show his right hand capable of holding the gun. What is up with that? Will they release a left hand that can grip a gun too? And vice versa for the coin?

Well the Teaser image did have the coin in the right hand, not the left. So who knows at this point?

A more important question is wether we will get just Two-face's coin or Harvey Dent's as well?

Well the Teaser image did have the coin in the right hand, not the left. So who knows at this point?

A more important question is wether we will get just Two-face's coin or Harvey Dent's as well?

If everything stays the same then we will only get one coin, the right hand will hold the gun, and the left hand will hold the coin. This was according to the magazine scan.

Do you guys think DC Direct will import this as well? I hope so because that'll mean DCBS will have them for around $115 bucks, which would be great for my wallet.

Do you guys think DC Direct will import this as well? I hope so because that'll mean DCBS will have them for around $115 bucks, which would be great for my wallet.

Yes, they'll be getting them. On the Hot Toys website they have it listed that they'll be available from DC Direct.

Although it's not sure when, the first figures are coming on a second wave several months after their original release (Joker released in August and it'll be in store in December) but this one is probably planned so for now I would say they'll be available at the same time as the other sellers.

Back