Hot Toys- TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent Hi res spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered from ABC Express buy it now price of $128USD + $40 shipping to Australia... Thank god I had some money in USD in my PayPal... the AUD is only buying 70c of the USD... Hard times for the collector... Will have to cancel my 1:1 Iron Man now... :(

I said to myself that i should stick to Batman and Joker and no other figure from TDK,because i dont find Two Face or Gordon important,but when i see this Two face i have to have it.I love the figure,not the character from the movie...which makes me a true Toy freak:lol

Two Face is THE main part of the story...he's a 100% important.

No I didnt. I do now, but it seemed like you didnt think he was important.

Oh i know he`s important for the story,but i meant for ME personally,he was not the "Figure material" to spend 150$ on earlier,until i saw it today.

To me DK was Joker's movie and always will be. Two-face represented what chaos (in the form of the Joker) could do to even the strongest heroes. Two-face was Joker's message to Gotham, that no one is really a hero. No one is uncorruptable.

While Nolan himself stated that Dent was the "backbone of TDK," Joker was the meat and Batman was just the sauce.

While Nolan himself stated that Dent was the "backbone of TDK," Joker was the meat and Batman was just the sauce.

Personally, I didn't really see Harvey as the focal point of the story.

I saw the focal point as the opposing forces of order and chaos with the alliance of Batman/Gordon/Harvey on one side and Joker/Two-Face/the Mob on the other. No one character dominated the film because all were very powerful characters.

Personally, I didn't really see Harvey as the focal point of the story.

I saw the focal point as the opposing forces of order and chaos with the alliance of Batman/Gordon/Harvey on one side and Joker/Two-Face/the Mob on the other. No one character dominated the film because all were very powerful characters.

While there were some "powerful characters", you'd be lying to yourself to say that you weren't anxiously awaiting Ledger's Joker to return to the screen between scenes, and when he did, you were fixated. He took the cake.

While there were some "powerful characters", you'd be lying to yourself to say that you weren't anxiously awaiting Ledger's Joker to return to the screen between scenes, and when he did, you were fixated.

Oh, I definitely was. Without the Joker, the movie would not have been as spectacular. Still, Batman/Bruce Wayne, Harvey/Two-Face, and Gordon were so well written and portrayed that Ledger's Joker couldn't fully steal the limelight from him.

booyah, this fig is sooo gonna rock! pics look fantastic, Eckhart's likeness is uncanny, glad they have 2 jackets coming along w/ this set!

HT continues to baffle and amaze me!

AFR

Two-Face is the intended end-result of the Joker's symbolic war: that all men can be corrupted.

Joker created Two-Face.

Therefore Two-Face is a subplot...and does not carry the story. He carries the dark side of the message. Batman, at the end, reacts with the heroic, ultimately incorruptible response to that message.

Two-Face is the intended end-result of the Joker's symbolic war: that all men can be corrupted.

Joker created Two-Face.

Therefore Two-Face is a subplot...and does not carry the story. He carries the dark side of the message. Batman, at the end, reacts with the heroic, ultimately incorruptible response to that message.

I completely agree with most of that.

However, Batman has become "corruptible" at the end of The Dark Knight--at least in Gotham's eyes. It won't be until the final act (i.e. - third film) that Batman is seen as completely incorruptible because he will have endured this and be redeemed in the city's eyes.

Well, I'm not sure you could really say Batman was seen as uncorruptable. While Gotham was for the most part happy to see things getting a bit better on the streets, Batman was still met with mixed feelings, to blame him for Two-Face's crimes would not shock anyone.

Harvey Dent was elected as the face of Gotham's cure and seen as a man who could do no wrong, and truly, he didn't until the Joker twisted him.

Back