Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one wants to buy him even for $10! :lol

:lol I tried to sell it but in all honestly I didn't try very hard. I probably could have gotten something for it if I kept at it. So I just gave it away. I like to give small items away from time to time to Freaks.

Keep an out for eBay auctions too, sometimes it goes for quite cheap.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-B...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Whoa, that's the cheapest I've ever seen it go for. I wish the hell I was paying attention that day.

So I'm thinking about getting Bank Robber Joker will the second head fit on any true type body???

Of course. :) But like mentioned, as long as it's not one with a sculpted neck. Although I think that's self evident. :lol It looks the best with a narrow shoulder which you can get knock off versions really cheap on ebay.

2ntk0o8.jpg

Custom PERS bats and custom BR joker.

I'm thinking of selling off a few figures including this guy and Two-Face. What are they going for these days?

If you don't own one of these beauties, and if you have a Tumblr account, go check out GeekOut! on Hot Toys' latest post. It's a Comprehensive Look at Hot Toys' Bank Robber Joker - MMS 079. I'd post the link but the forum won't let me.

Lots of awesome photos and a really in-depth look at the figure and Heath Ledger.

If you don't own one of these beauties, and if you have a Tumblr account, go check out GeekOut! on Hot Toys' latest post. It's a Comprehensive Look at Hot Toys' Bank Robber Joker - MMS 079. I'd post the link but the forum won't let me.

Lots of awesome photos and a really in-depth look at the figure and Heath Ledger.

Which one is the Hot Toys page? The one I found has stuff from like 2011
Edit: Found it

i think it may be my favorite ht joker. its just fun with the mask referencing the old 60s tv show. to me it showed nolan and the crew cared about the mythos.

The mask is also a nod to the movie "The Killing" by Stanley Kubrick(Nolan is a BIG fan of him). The robber in that movie also wore a Pagliacci mask like the Joker in TDK.
killing4.jpg

Received mine from one seller , should this figure include the Hot Toys instruction , like new figures have ?

Back