Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember I was working a trade and I offered up my BR Joker a couple months ago. Like a dummy, the guy claimed that he could get one all day every day for wholesale. I'm so glad he didn't go for it because I would have one hell of a time getting another one.
Hands down. My favorite figure! I don't know what I was thinking.

Tell me about it. I can't find me one for a decent price anymore. Biggest regret as a collector

No, probably not. I'm all Joker'ed out. I have the DX01 and I'm happy with it. I have an extra BR head & it's for sale on eBay.

Ah I gotcha. I sold off my DX01 and DX02. So Im all in for the 2.0 and the new Bats. But them Im done. Im hoping HT will be too considering how they are really upping it with these two new releases.

Hey guys Ive had this figure since it came out, never fussed with the updated Jokers this just summed up the enjoyment, I am upgrading from a dx01 Batman to the 12.

Quick question, anyway to tell if the white paint on the face is faded or too far faded? did it vary? just a bit of info and thoughts would be cool cheers

p.s that display pic is first day opening of figure, so not a valid look.

Debating on selling this figure for the new DX Joker, but I like it just too much! If anyone makes me a good enough offer I might consider it! lol!

I don't think Brady was selling, just letting people it was up for sale. I see people do this all the time in threads....

Just got the super rare MRM Bank Robber Mask from my boy Retyu123 and its FKN AWESOME!!!!!! Also has a MRM Joker head underneath with real hair.

Look at the Hot Toys little peeeenis head :lol

Before --------

TDKStuff008.jpg

TDKStuff009.jpg

TDKStuff010.jpg

AFTER!!!!

TDKStuff011.jpg

TDKStuff012.jpg

TDKStuff013.jpg

TDKStuff014.jpg

TDKStuff015.jpg

TDKStuff016.jpg

Ehh, not sure I like it. Not feeling it Ecko. I think you would have gotten a better effect by just scuffing up the mask and making it looked used. The head and mask doesn't look right, the dirt and grime is too much.

But who the hell am I.

Ehh, not sure I like it. Not feeling it Ecko. I think you would have gotten a better effect by just scuffing up the mask and making it looked used. The head and mask doesn't look right, the dirt and grime is too much.

But who the hell am I.

Wholy Sheeeet your back :panic: Welcome home , yeah man i respect your opinion . I like it though , its the right scale

Looks good with the mask on glad you like it.

Thanks man :hi5:

Back