1/6 Hot Toys - T1 T-800 (Battle Damaged Ver) photos by [ JingoBell ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So can you flip the shirt around to remove the blood wound??? I really like this scene probably the best of all terminator films. This would be my 1st terminator

So can you flip the shirt around to remove the blood wound??? I really like this scene probably the best of all terminator films. This would be my 1st terminator

Nope, the other side is even worse, covered in 'blood'

Last edited:
Seriously? pics of this?

image.jpg

thank you... and, man that really bums be out. Is there any instance in the movie where we seen the back of the shirt bloody (I watched it days ago, and I don't remember) or did they just do this for effect?

thank you... and, man that really bums be out. Is there any instance in the movie where we seen the back of the shirt bloody (I watched it days ago, and I don't remember) or did they just do this for effect?

The latter. They assumed we'd appreciate the attention to detail I guess but if they were gonna go that far they might aswell have put holes in the back of the vest aswell. So instead it's just peculiar that apparently the bullets didn't penetrate the vest and annoying for the scenes it now prevents us from recreating - eye surgery and ''I'll be back''. Many won't care and that's OK for them, but for the hardcores that's a major bummer.

Last edited:
If they were going to go into such detail, they should have included a clean shirt... and i'm bummed because those are the two scenes I would have wanted to emulate the most, both before he gets shot to *****... so much for that. Nobody that I know personally will know the difference, but it will always bug me. I still think it looks great, and I don't regret the pre-order at all. And can't wait to have it. But I still hope someone makes some customs for this, for instance a clean vest/shirt and bandaged arm/hand. I'm not gonna be too hard on the plain(est) HS on this, because I actually like it so far.

Last edited:
Is Hot Toys not even trying to hide the seam on PERS anymore? Hopefully it's just not placed correctly in those pics, but this is the first time it's really bugged me.

Very good photos. But this is a bad job from Hot Toys. The body is too small for the head. The head is too soft and round, its a minimal Schwarzenegger likeness.
Compared this to Dx-13, Enterbay and Trevor Groves Sculpt.

Back