Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I'll be contacting the seller tomorrow. Hopefully I can get a replacement. Thanks for your help.

That is a lot of Endos. Someone has waaaay too much money to spend. I wish I could do that. :D

I think I see well over $1,000 standing in all that rubble. Imagine something dropped from one of those figures in all that. :horror

Wonder if HT will make a Concept version of T-700

Nope. Final battle John connor is the last of the terminator salvation figures. Halcyon, the company that made T:S, pretty much got sh** canned and they are selling the terminator rights.

I just got a t-700. Were all t-700s (1/6 scale) that gun-metal black rather than the silver in most promo shots?

Also, I'm wondering is there a trick to getting that dumb stand together? I tried soaking it in hot water to make the stand a little more pliable, nothing works. Just will not fit into the base. I'm assuming lots of people have probably broken theirs trying to get them together?

Sean

Back