Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The FN F2000 Tactical rifle is seen being used by some of the T-600 robots.

350px-Fn_fs2000_blk.jpg

Terminator-salvation-05.jpg

I LOVE that gun:lol
ecf25b9de02cff57768551325e184a6c725c0c3.JPG

It is supposed to look "fake" though, right? That's part of why the Terminators upgraded the model, because of the fake-looking "rubber" skin.

yeah , there just learning how to make there machines look more real. Apart from Marcus who i presume is sent back from the future.

It is supposed to look "fake" though, right? That's part of why the Terminators upgraded the model, because of the fake-looking "rubber" skin.

True.. I was just saying the pics of it look like garbage compared to the concept art. Maybe (hopefully!?) it'll look better on-screen.

The most funny thing about this shots to me is that T-700 is always with open mouth :D

I've never liked the open mouth look. I'm glad that articulation is there but mine will always be mouth closed - it just looks stupid open like that - they never had their mouths open in the films.

there is a T-600 exclusive figure out for order on sideshow, but the page won't load dangit... i don't even know what the exclusive is!

there is a T-600 exclusive figure out for order on sideshow, but the page won't load dangit... i don't even know what the exclusive is!
Wait a minute - how do you know there is an ex if the site wont load up???

Those whiners that ^^^^^ed about the PF Biker Scout's lame pose are tying up the site trying to order it.

Back