• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys T-1000 parts for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthCipan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Greetings everyone, up for sale today are parts from Hot Toys T-1000 and Whiplash. Certain items lack picture as my camera ran out of batteries during the photo shoot. Let me know if you require pic for the items of interest.

Price of item include international shipping rate. Tracking number will be included as well.

Hot Toys T-1000

Head A=SOLD

Police Uniform Set A=SOLD

Shoes and socks=SOLD

Police Utility Belt=SOLD

Accessories set=SOLD

Head B=$50
DSC_0959.jpg

Police Uniform Set B=$35
Uniform set consist of the jacket, belt and pants
DSC_0993.jpg

Crash Helmet and sun glasses =$25
A good terminator never leave home without sun glasses.
DSC_0969.jpg

Relax hands=$10
DSC_0999.jpg

Running hands=$12
DSC_0995.jpg

Gun wielding hands=$12
DSC_0997.jpg

Last edited:
Blade hand=$14
DSC_1001.jpg

Finger blade hand=$14
DSC_0998.jpg

Hook hands=$14
DSC_1011.jpg

bullet damage effects set=$14
DSC_1013.jpg

Hohoho...I didn't make up the price. It's based on average price on e-bay. But unlike e-bay, the price above has included shipping whereas at e-bay that is the average winning bid price, excluding shipping. I do combine shipping as well, that should knock out few dollars from the price above. You can check it out on-ebay, see what's the price is ;)

I'm not making much from this sale as well as the payment received via paypal will be deducted 5%, international fee they say...

I did notice the belt prices on eBay have been crazy. Thats with no clips, cuffs etc

Somebody won a bid on the belt with empty pouches for $35.50 + $10.55USD shipping.

I'm sure the prices will hike even more out of desperation in the coming weeks.

I did notice the belt prices on eBay have been crazy. Thats with no clips, cuffs etc

Somebody won a bid on the belt with empty pouches for $35.50 + $10.55USD shipping.

I'm sure the prices will hike even more out of desperation in the coming weeks.

You're right vodoun, it seems that T-1000 is selling like hot cakes over e-bay as compared to..say Whiplash parts. I guess it's because T-1000 is more classic in a way.

Bump bump bump...V-head T-1000 is still available, along with police patrol uniform

Back