Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Wayne

Super Freak
Reaction score
This from the Hot Toys Facebook page:

Our dear fans, this Winter Hot Toys will be bringing you surprise from the highly anticipated SUPERMAN (1978) movie license! Long-awaited by fans from all over the world, we’ll launch the first-of-his kind 1/6th scale collectible figure of this American superhero acted by notable artist Christopher Reeve!

Announcing this together is another great news, also much expected by our fans! We now proudly announce our new Korean extraordinary artist Mr Arnie Kim to join the Hot Toys family! Taking the lead is the long-awaiting SUPERMAN project! We hope this unprecedented project and collaboration will bring to fans great excitement and anticipation! More exciting projects with outstanding characters will be coming soon! So please stay tuned with us for update!

47090_424606297343_58690437343_5319683_6297286_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hot Toys Superman

I think it will.
DX Bruce Lee was awesome all the way and I think Superman will be great too.
I think I´ll get him and placed beside my DX TDK Bats will be truly World´s finest.
:)

SO this Arnie Kim thing... Is he still working with Enterbay too?? Not a real surprise he's working with Hot Toys now since they kick major azz...

I'm glad this is coming, it will make a lot of people happy!

Save your $ now kiddies this will presell out faster than a speeding.................

It's coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/sjD3ZVS8V6c?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/sjD3ZVS8V6c?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back