Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Superman

No really, it is...the one i've been waiting all my life to own:
:panic::panic::panic::panic:
:panic::panic::panic::panic:

picture.php

Wait. did you think I meant the HT one.....oh....i'm sorry, did I just yell fire in a movie theater.

My bad.

Looks good.

Not sure on the wheels though. Although accurate in position, they look a little undersized. Hope HT address that issue.

I think the red is wrong?............(here we go:rotfl)

This figure could be announced as late as March. As long as it looks amazing I can wait (I've waited 32 years for an amazing Christopher Reeve Superman figure, so what's a few more months). I will have The T-800, The MK VI, and Bruce Lee to look forward to any way

This figure could be announced as late as March. As long as it looks amazing I can wait (I've waited 32 years for an amazing Christopher Reeve Superman figure, so what's a few more months). I will have The T-800, The MK VI, and Bruce Lee to look forward to any way

Do you still have fond memories of the DX04 thread when it wasn't reeve? remember the beotching and moaning for days then the angry superman signatures/avatars that followed and all the hate that was spewing? from the members very own hype. The behaviour of an infantile. :lol :lol

It s a good thing Hot Toys final product is so great as their PR almost always blows up in their faces.

It s a good thing Hot Toys final product is so great as their PR almost always blows up in their faces.

I'm surprised HT don't have their own official forums. I would love that. But maybe there's a reason for that...:lol

Do you still have fond memories of the DX04 thread when it wasn't reeve? remember the beotching and moaning for days then the angry superman signatures/avatars that followed and all the hate that was spewing? from the members very own hype. The behaviour of an infantile. :lol :lol

Yeah I know. It's seems to becoming a comon event now. Take the reveal for the Aniversary figures, and the fact it was not Neo and Michael Keaton Batman.

Also the hate for figures that come out that people don't want, I just don't get it. Why get upset if Hot Toys make another Iron Man, or another Terminator? Just wait for the next release to be announced, there are much more important things to get upset about.

Yeah I know. It's seems to becoming a comon event now. Take the reveal for the Aniversary figures, and the fact it was not Neo and Michael Keaton Batman.

Also the hate for figures that come out that people don't want, I just don't get it. Why get upset if Hot Toys make another Iron Man, or another Terminator? Just wait for the next release to be announced, there are much more important things to get upset about.

Who gets upset when hot toys makes more terminator figures? I shall destroy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back