1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ponder over whether the height could be accurate taking into account Daisy could have just grew a bit taller in the 6 year span between movies...TFA started filming in April 2014.

Women typically reach their permanent height by 16, so no she didn't grow taller during filming :lol

the-skywalker-lighsaber-switch.jpeg

Weld mark from being repaired

Anybody else get an email from Sideshow saying this was delayed until July-August? I can wait but that?s always a bummer since she turned out so good. Hopefully Kylo doesn?t suffer the same fate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody else get an email from Sideshow saying this was delayed until July-August? I can wait but that?s always a bummer since she turned out so good. Hopefully Kylo doesn?t suffer the same fate.

Yep just got the email. So now her and Rex delayed. Fingers crossed for Endgame cap & Kylo that they ship soon

Its funny how this TROS Rey was a figure that I disliked because of the promo pictures, but now she is my most anticipated figure this year and can't wait to add her into my collection.

This is a bit disappointing. I?m still hopeful that Kylo will ship by the end of June. Then Rey shouldn?t be that far behind and ship by the middle of July.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ugh… two delays in one day. The pain… it hurts too much (even though I totally didnt even want this figure until two weeks ago lol). I had a feeling Rex was getting delayed but didn’t expect Rey since SS did the unsealed already. I have a sneaking suspicion Kylo may meet a similar fate. Dang. Sept/october is going to be busy! Isn’t that when Ahsoka and Maul come out as well?

Ugh… two delays in one day. The pain… it hurts too much (even though I totally didnt even want this figure until two weeks ago lol). I had a feeling Rex was getting delayed but didn’t expect Rey since SS did the unsealed already. I have a sneaking suspicion Kylo may meet a similar fate. Dang. Sept/october is going to be busy! Isn’t that when Ahsoka and Maul come out as well?

It is okay because Maul and Ahsoka will be delayed too.

Its funny how this TROS Rey was a figure that I disliked because of the promo pictures, but now she is my most anticipated figure this year and can't wait to add her into my collection.

Yeah, surprisingly I didn?t want this at all, even when the final product pics came out I said hell no, but once the in hand reviews came out my position switched quick to where now she?s very anticipated for me.

Just got the email. I think I?ll cancel it and just order it on eBay

Just got the email. I think I?ll cancel it and just order it on eBay

If this were Kylo I would do the same but Rey I was not counting on purchasing and used a lot of rewards to pay her off. Kylo I?m dying for and I am praying he does not suffer the same fate. I think since he was released before Rey we would have heard of he was getting delayed already but with Hot Toys who knows

Back