1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I defy anyone to tell me the headsculpt is bad after seeing this
e5955931474a0a005931e0c7401ca8b3.jpg

Its stunning!! Need two of these

I think I might cancel my sideshow order and just order it from eBay when I get paid next month

She really should have the Sith dagger.

You know, I thought the same thing awhile ago. But then I was just shocked with the fact that she didn?t have Leia or her end lightsaber that I could forgive not having the dagger if they included the other sabers and now they did. I think a Sith dagger would be great, but not something I really need. That being said, I?ll totally grab one of someone decides to make them.

Put in a preorder at local comic shop today. Now I have to decide if I need a third Kylo. I currently only have TLJ Kylo on display and TFA Kylo in storage.

I have TFA Kylo and am satisfied with it. It's the best Kylo design in all ST. But now, I wonder if I should get TROS Kylo to be with TROS Rey.

I have TFA Kylo and am satisfied with it. It's the best Kylo design in all ST. But now, I wonder if I should get TROS Kylo to be with TROS Rey.

For me I'm sticking with TFA Kylo and getting TROS Rey. I will be satisfied with that.

I agree TFA Kylo is the best design of the ST. They should have brought back his longer tunic/surcoat for TROS.

Same here. Wasn't going to get any ST figures at all. Now I pre-ordered two within a month.

Still thinking about how to explain this to my wife...

You could say, I saw this amazing figure that reminds me of you, so I had no choice but to buy it. :lol

Back