1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the Mando pack is anything to go by, 6 months lol. Used to be a month-ish, but with Covid, Mando was released like Oct 23. People are just now getting him in the States.

Great....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the Mando pack is anything to go by, 6 months lol. Used to be a month-ish, but with Covid, Mando was released like Oct 23. People are just now getting him in the States.

Hopefully that won?t happen with Rey

From Facebook:

183472609_871249560093967_3177158319070361899_n.jpg

Light up features on Hot Toys in general are just the worst. They have no thought around turning something on and off in a reasonable way. Want to light up Hulkbuster for your friends? Awesome, just remove these seven panels and flip these seven tiny switches... Ps. I don't know for sure that it's seven as I've only lit it up once and forever resigned myself to it not being lit ever again...

:lol :lol

Yeah let's display her like this!

7292c5d2874291d4903df7db59469191.jpg

:lol :lol

Even with the stern boy head still a nice overall package.

I wonder why the Anakin saber comes with two hilts. The clip isn?t that distracting and the Leia saber only comes with one

Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Rey & D-O

I think it looks fine. It?s not a home run, but I like it better than the TFA sculpt, which I think looks the least like Daisy Ridley. This one looks closer to the TLJ sculpt, which I quite like. It?s definitely an improvement on the prototype, where the eyes were too close together. I?m so happy that they included the extra sabers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I?m on the fence. They should have soften the sculpt expression and made the eyes a little bigger. Overall looks good. Will wait for more in hand pictures and video reviews.

Proving once again that likeness is an ENTIRELY subjective measure...

I think it this looks pretty great. A SIGNIFICANT improvement over the horrid prototype.

Perfect? No.

As good as the scavenger sculpt? I think so. And that?s what I was hoping for, to be honest. Because I?ve always thought that sculpt was reasonably strong.

So have at me, if you must. But that?s my opinion. I think this is a strong release overall.

Cheers!

I think it this looks pretty great. A SIGNIFICANT improvement over the horrid prototype.

Perfect? No.

As good as the scavenger sculpt? I think so. And that?s what I was hoping for, to be honest. Because I?ve always thought that sculpt was reasonably strong.

So have at me, if you must. But that?s my opinion. I think this is a strong release overall.

Cheers!

None of the Rey sculpts have been particularly great, I have the scavenger one covered for that exact reason, and I'll probably cover this one with the helmet too.

8cce278ad9b8805c98660e2e76564475.jpg

063378c22014cb0b7003ea4b6a61a9f5.jpg

I truly don?t understand why the Skywalker saber has two hilts

Perfect? No.

Cheers!

Agree.
Someone posted this comparison on facebook.
For me definitely an improvement.

184794954_10221703766689556_5720478756187432958_n.jpg

I think the overall best looking Rey is the Resistance Outfit version from TFA personally. This outfit doesn?t do a lot for me really.

Last edited:
Back