1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Mandalorian & Blurrg Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why they're bothering with the Mando rerelease. Just give us a collectible set with Kuill and a Blurrg.
It?s obvious why. The first run of the figure sold out and is fetching high prices. Give people who want him a chance to get him, but repackaged with the Blurrg.

Not sure why they're bothering with the Mando rerelease. Just give us a collectible set with Kuill and a Blurrg.

It's really annoying. I wouldn't even care if they just released Kuiil but HT had to be pricks and leave us hanging. Am I supposed to buy the single blurrg not knowing for sure if Kuiil gets made? This is a major **** move.

It?s obvious why. The first run of the figure sold out and is fetching high prices. Give people who want him a chance to get him, but repackaged with the Blurrg.

Oh I didn't realize it had shot up so much in price. I always got the sense most people preferred the Beskar version and were waiting for the S2 Mando instead.

It's really annoying. I wouldn't even care if they just released Kuiil but HT had to be pricks and leave us hanging. Am I supposed to buy the single blurrg not knowing for sure if Kuiil gets made? This is a major **** move.
You could just wait. Not like you have to instantly pre-order. Plus if you have a version of Mando you could use the Blurrg with that. Not sure how it’s a **** move.

And this will basically cost what Mando is going for now, so its like you're getting a free Blurg

Might be revealed Wed or Thur.

I hope we get smoked Quiil added as a diorama piece.

main-qimg-2fcdcbee37c4845bdf906b551647ca92

It would go well with the Speeder Bike set

Okay. I really don?t understand how it is, but whatever. Seems like you?re just wanting to complain about something.

I'm complaining because they did a re-release without offering the character that is more connected to the damn Blurrg. Are you really this dense or being purposely obtuse?

I don't have high hopes but it's possible. I feel like they would have just done it now.

They dropped a ridiculous amount tonight. Have a little patience this thing will not even ship until late next year so there is a TON of time to wait and see. We are guaranteed to get more this week.

I'm complaining because they did a re-release without offering the character that is more connected to the damn Blurrg. Are you really this dense or being purposely obtuse?
You aren’t being forced to buy it. No one is making you. Kuiil is teased- may happen, may not. If the Blurrg isn’t that important to you without Kuill then it’s whatever. If you want a Blurrg, which is a cool piece in its own right you can still get it without having to rebuy a figure you already have. You’re complaining for no real reason.

Back