1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Kuiil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kuiil has a higher chance at the moment than Bespin Han.

The only way Bespin Han gets made at this point is if Din Djarin goes to Cloud City and runs into Aldrich Ehrenreich Solo.

Just kidding.

I hope.

There was podcast a couple years with 3 or 4 people talking about 1/6 related things one guy was in manufacturing (i don't remember which company) and another was trying to get into the business and making figures. The one trying to get in thought smaller would be cheaper to make and he said he found out there is no real difference and the guy who had been doing it for years agreed.

I'm an engineer in manufacturing. See my points.

They could balance the R&D across multiple figures. Pretty much why trooper variants are there for.

This being said, i don't see Kuill being cheaper due to his size. HT adding accessories to make it feel worth what they're asking for is the most probable scenario.

Wouldn't surprise me if HT viewed this figure as decoration to drive Mando/Blurrg sales.:gah:

Surprised Kuill isn't up for preorder.
Missed opportunity and a huge travesty if this little Ugnaught is passed on.
Cmon Hot toys!!!
add the Blurgg too cause that would be the right thing to do.

Hot Toys does not always make great decisions with their choice of figures. It may make sense to them internally but sometimes it's really baffling.

Kuiil and The Armorer both seem like they should be guaranteed figures. Armorer doesn't even require a head sculpt. But here we are. Two popular characters from a popular show without figures.

And don't get me started on the Frog Lady. Her 2.1 billion fans on twitter are simply outraged that there is no figure.

If it were up to me, I would've put Frog Lady with the $145 Grogu Set and priced it at $245 instead. $285 deluxe with light up egg canister.

That egg tank would've been a cool accessory to go with Grogu. Which means only one thing - upcoming Frog lady PO confirmed.

Back