1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars The Last Jedi - Praetorian Guard #2 (With Double Blade)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was in a flashback scene from TFA.. I'm sure years had passed from that point to the TLJ. It's also weird how they're supposedly really important but we haven't seen them in any promo material. Or have we..?

Yeap, but there's only 7 members. And it's confirmed (I think) that there's 8 Praetorian Guards.

0e13b21be5a9b2c20bba0c48d5856342.jpg

I really don't know how many guards or knights there are because I haven't seen the movie.

Maybe Snoke kills all the knights and makes his guards in their image? Maybe they're completely separate? Who knows?

I really don't know how many guards or knights there are because I haven't seen the movie.

Maybe Snoke kills all the knights and makes his guards in their image? Maybe they're completely separate? Who knows?

They are the Force Wraiths, neither living nor dead. At all times, they feel the presence of the Force, drawn to the power of the One. They will never stop hunting you..."

Other than the differences in numbers, I hope that even if the KoR aren't in TLJ - I hope it's not stated that they're now the guards or something. JJ has said before that he's very interested in the Knights of Ren. So it would be cool if they were available to be in IX if not VIII.

The designs are just too cool to let go to waste =P I'm sure if we don't get them in the movies we'll get a comic/animated series at some point... but it would be cool to see them in the movies.

Ren-1-web.jpg
KnightsOfRen_TFA.jpg
119r09d.jpg

Other than the differences in numbers, I hope that even if the KoR aren't in TLJ - I hope it's not stated that they're now the guards or something. JJ has said before that he's very interested in the Knights of Ren. So it would be cool if they were available to be in IX if not VIII.

The designs are just too cool to let go to waste =P I'm sure if we don't get them in the movies we'll get a comic/animated series at some point... but it would be cool to see them in the movies.

View attachment 378579
View attachment 378580
View attachment 378581

They are cool. But "waste" in a Star Wars movie is a fairly common problem (as far as screen time goes).

Or droids. As far as we can tell, their helmets don't have eye holes or visors. They could be like Magnaguards from ROTS.

These Guards are reasonably priced at £139 at KG Hobby. Hope this means the Emperor's Royal Guard figure is a similar price when up for order.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

They actually look pretty rad in those pics, thanks for posting them.

The only thing that's bugging me about the TLJ releases so far is all of the nameplates seem to have different designs. These guys and Phasma have black font. Luke, Kylo, etc have silver font. Rey has a weird design on hers... etc. I need consistency!

Back