1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker-CRAIT (Force Projection) -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

Hopefully we’re not celebrating the release of Episode IX and still waiting for this figure.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - SPECULA

He'll probably be released around SDCC 2019.

Will probably now skip Hobo Luke altogether. Interestingly my only two Lukes from the ST will be the "idealized" TFA and Crait versions, not the true representation of what he had become.

At least he redeemed himself in the end.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - CONFIRM

I hope tomorrow we can see the figure in SDCC.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Luke Skywalker (Force Projection) - CONFIRM

Anxiously awaiting a glimpse of this as all these other figures are being posted!

My GF is at SDCC working.. so I told her to go take pics of all the Sideshow booth stuff every time she is on lunch lol. I'm guessing today is prequel stuff day, and we'll see some more ST/OT stuff tomorrow maybe.

I'm hoping they bring Endor Luke/Leia back out, ESB Vader (would be nice to see in person), and Mythos Obi-Wan. Maybe even their ESB Fett. Crait Luke for sure, and who knows what else. Poe would be cool.

My GF is at SDCC working.. so I told her to go take pics of all the Sideshow booth stuff every time she is on lunch lol. I'm guessing today is prequel stuff day, and we'll see some more ST/OT stuff tomorrow maybe.

I'm hoping they bring Endor Luke/Leia back out, ESB Vader (would be nice to see in person), and Mythos Obi-Wan. Maybe even their ESB Fett. Crait Luke for sure, and who knows what else. Poe would be cool.

Awesome! I (im)patiently await those pics! Do they add figures each day to the booth or is what’s shown on preview night usually all that’s going to be shown?

OK, every body calm down, but ... this figure is not in SDCC.

No, no - it's fine, they just needed a little more Just For Men to get the hair and beard color just right.

He isn't at SDCC because HT figured out how to include a working Force Projection action feature.

From JC Hong on Facebook View attachment 417495

Do we know this is legit? I mean it says "Confirmed" in the title, but do we know this is from an actual employee? It's not some fan sculpt/mock-up?

I am one of the many that didn't like TLJ, but I'd consider this figure.

Do we know this is legit? I mean it says "Confirmed" in the title, but do we know this is from an actual employee? It's not some fan sculpt/mock-up?

I am one of the many that didn't like TLJ, but I'd consider this figure.

Yes. JC Hong is Hot Toys.

One thing about the the base for this Luke. Shouldn’t the salt under his feet be unmoved?

One thing about the the base for this Luke. Shouldn’t the salt under his feet be unmoved?

Wouldn't all the blaster shots leave some sort of mark?

Wouldn't all the blaster shots leave some sort of mark?

They did (the entire area was red after the AT-AT's blasted at Luke) but then it immediately began snowing which turned the ground white again.

Why is this and Ach To brown suit Luke not displayed in this year’s SDCC? All I saw was JT Rey with the Falcon cockpit . I noticed TLJ Kylo wasn’t displayed either :dunno

Back