1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi - 1/6th scale Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Ledi - 1/6th scale Leia Organa

The sculpt looks really good.

Accurate? No way.

Whoever is in charge of ok'ing her likeness now, may have insisted on an idealized look for her.

All I see is an older Julia Roberts in that sculpt

There are some tough critics here......which is great.

This figure is growing on me and sure it isn't 100% accurate, but it's still looks great and I'm sure people don't want a figure that looks too old.

There are some tough critics here......which is great.

This figure is growing on me and sure it isn't 100% accurate, but it's still looks great and I'm sure people don't want a figure that looks too old.

TFA Solo was a hit because it didn't try and do a stylized version of an older Ford; it was 100% TFA Solo.

Sculpt is horrible, also missing an umbrella for those of you that would like to pose the figure in the Mary Poppins scene.

The Mary Poppins reference is so stupid. Makes no sense at all.

Price is ok, but don't really see the need to preorder this yet.

And really people? Yes we all know about Fisher's addiction history but ridiculing her appearance just seems so damn juvenile. Have some f---ing respect already.

:lol:lol

I thought THAT scene was beautiful. It gets me every time I see the picture. So whatever, you guys. :D
I'm definitely getting this. 2019 seems forever away. I agree the face sculpt is a highly idealized version of Carrie, but I totally see her in the sculpt. So that's fine by me.

Damn, HT skipped slave Leia and went straight to TLJ from Hoth Leia.

Terrible, and anyone who buys it is just encouraging HT to put out more substandard garbage like this.

Totally agree. I'm not usually overly critical of the HT sculpts, but surely this has to be some kind of joke. Looks nothing like her, idealised or not. Thought it was mainly the eyes at first that were the problem but it goes far beyond that. Hope they use that ridiculously long lead-time to make some major improvements.

Not seen guardians of the galaxy?

Did you even watch Mary Poppins? But even if you do watch GOTG, it's 2 different things.

Your comment is so irrelevant.

Can you post those two pics along with the actual picture of Carrie you used for comparison. That would be cool to see.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here you go.

Leia2.jpg

I am so disappointed with this! I was one of the people really shouting for an older Leia, although personally I preferred her look in TFA.
But this is just awful, there isn't even a remote likeness!

I'll be posing her midair next to the weathervane with HT Bespin Luke - which is how Luke's ESB rescue should have played out.

Leia didn't need the Falcon.:lecture

If HT ever does a skiff, she could also be posed flying down from Jabba's sail barge.

Leia didn't need Luke and a rope.:lecture

I also may pose her chasing behind the SSC Biker Scout and bike.

Leia didn't need a speeder bike.:lecture

I'll be posing her midair next to the weathervane with HT Bespin Luke - which is how Luke's ESB rescue should have played out.

If HT ever does a skiff, she could also be posed flying down from Jabba's sail barge.

Don't be another moron. :slap

These will all be in the Disney remakes. :lecture

Reasons I would have gotten this fig:

1. Because I'd love to have an older Leia next to older Luke and Han.
2. Because it would also be a swap-out companion piece to ANH Leia
3. Because I liked CF as a person, artist and activist and she passed away almost exactly a year ago.

Reasons I couldn't stand having this figure:

1. The outfit reminds me of the Mary Poppins moment
2. The blaster reminds me of the stupid and bizarre moment when she shot Poe
3. Her "pensive hand" reminds me of when she re-teamed up with that arrogant suicide-by-hyperspace lady who had time to recently dye her hair purple even as the Resistance was dwindling in supplies and personpower.

Don't be another moron. :slap

No, they have all they need to direct Episodes IX, X, XI and XII.

I don't think the original sculpt looks anything like Leia, they beautify her too much. Does not look like her even when she's younger.

I would still like to have them make her as she is, a real tribute is make her look as close as herself and not how you want her to look like.

LeiaO.jpg

Back