1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Obi-Wan Kenobi Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the biggest issue is how blocky his tunic is. Slim that down and taper it to the waist.

Since it?s two sided on the ROTS Kenobi I wonder if the back can be un stitched and removed. That?d give it the thinner look it needs..

Since it?s two sided on the ROTS Kenobi I wonder if the back can be un stitched and removed. That?d give it the thinner look it needs..
Are you saying that it's a double layer of fabric? My Kenobi is ashamedly still on box, I just removed the robe and packed that separate to prevent staining, so I haven't checked it out that much.

It honestly might be simpler than that. Just pull it taught to the belt line and tighten the Velcro a bit.

His 'you know what' must be getting very warm down there.

It's interesting that they didn't put it up for PO alongside Anakin. That's what made me think it's possible they're still working on it. Could just be the typical licensor crap.

Yeah. We know from recent info online they have already sealed a deal in perpetuity for all future Marvel products, but perhaps the deal with Lucasfilm is a bit more restrictive.

i guess he's not finished yet like anakin was, or he is gonna be announced for pre-order in the beginning of august

I don't know what it was used for, it was just on a guys Artstation page. Here's a 3d print using a scan of Ewan although it's harder to make details out with the harsh shadows. I think this one actually ended up getting produced.

brandon-lawless-obiwan-kenobi-print.jpg

Odd this?ll release before Ahsoka despite her being ?announced? later? My favorite Kenobi looks hand down, hate to see this go the way of so many teaser but abandoned releases.

Odd this?ll release before Ahsoka despite her being ?announced? later? My favorite Kenobi looks hand down, hate to see this go the way of so many teaser but abandoned releases.

It'll be coming for sure. The one at SS Con looked like a quickly put together prototype. Maybe they're taking some time to work on the head a little, or even the full clone armour look.

It'll be coming for sure. The one at SS Con looked like a quickly put together prototype. Maybe they're taking some time to work on the head a little, or even the full clone armour look.

I certainly hope, thank you for the hope lol

Considering the rest of the figs already being made they have to do Kenobi. Maybe after they get that venomized captain marvel out there that everyone wants.

Not as far as I know.

Might be a stealth drop one of these days with Mando ending this week.

I hope this isn?t the one hot toys skips. Maybe with the next batch of clones.

Even though he was the first teased figure from the CW line up, Hot Toys will never release him just to make us mad :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back