1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& STAP) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about it strongly. Figure only or with STAP is the question.
I finally just pulled the trigger on the one with the STAP. Feel like I’m more likely to regret *not* getting it down the line than I am to regret getting it.

It’s so detailed that I might just display it without a figure on my dresser near my detolf. Also down the line when B1s release it can make for some dope action scenes. Price increase isnt too bad either, figured why not.

I know I want Anakin but I don’t know if I have room for the STAP. I use those acrylic half shelves for the Detolf too. That could be an option if I shift things around.

I finally just pulled the trigger on the one with the STAP. Feel like I’m more likely to regret *not* getting it down the line than I am to regret getting it.

It’s so detailed that I might just display it without a figure on my dresser near my detolf. Also down the line when B1s release it can make for some dope action scenes. Price increase isnt too bad either, figured why not.
I do have some rewards points. Could be a way to knock the price down a little more. I don’t have detolfs but have a nice shelving unit I recently bought. There’s no topper on it so something tall like the STAP could fit.

Tempting as it is I’m just not sure if I want to drop so much money on the set with the STAP. Even after I apply my rewards points it’s still like $370.

I feel like the normal version without the STAP is the the better deal here, it's significantly cheaper, and you can also display him without needing a huge amount of space.
It is, but the STAP is a cool display piece too. Then again when I think about bigger items like that I probably would prefer the Speeder Bike from ROTJ. I dunno.

Are you guys getting notifications for the single figure or the version with the stap?

Mine is the single version.

I'm tempted to contact them before Monday though and see if they can give me the version with the STAP, I didn't think I'd like the STAP this much.

I just don't have a place for the STAP at the moment.

I have loved the STAP design since when I first saw it. That STAP looks fabulous especially with the lighting. Though I am concentrated on figures only, I might pick the STAP version when battle droid is put up on preorder.

I have loved the STAP design since when I first saw it. That STAP looks fabulous especially with the lighting. Though I am concentrated on figures only, I might pick the STAP version when battle droid is put up on preorder.
I love the design too but I'm very much wanting a regular stap, never grew to like the blue color

I love the design too but I'm very much wanting a regular stap, never grew to like the blue color
I’m sure they’ll take the opportunity to reuse the mold for a brown colorway, probably with a standard battle droid release.

Personally love the blue even though it’s less iconic, just looks really cool imo.

Do you have a link or where we should get that? Looks great.
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Just go on eBay and search detolf half shelf.

I can't believe this is already shipping. And once again, day one pre order that's been paid off for quite some time and no notice for me. Love it. Loveeeeee Sideshow and their shipping queue's.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Just go on eBay and search detolf half shelf.

I can't believe this is already shipping. And once again, day one pre order that's been paid off for quite some time and no notice for me. Love it. Loveeeeee Sideshow and their shipping queue's.

That is crazy, especially as people who pre-ordered last week are getting theirs.

Unless it is just the single figure shipping? And not the STAP combo?

Back