1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& STAP) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m debating if I want this version or not. Part of me thinks he would look cool with Rex, Ahsoka, and the rest of the Clones.
Same, but this is a phase 1 style armor. My troopers are all phase 2, I couldn't replicate an order 66 style display with this version.
I'm deciding on saving up money to put towards ebay prices, or holding out until a future reissue. That has been my dilemma.
Buying this is my 3rd option. I'll wait for the reviews.

I’m debating if I want this version or not. Part of me thinks he would look cool with Rex, Ahsoka, and the rest of the Clones.

Get it.

I feel like this will be a hidden gem down the line, especially when they eventually get Phase 1 clones out and General Kenobi.

Get it.

I feel like this will be a hidden gem down the line, especially when they eventually get Phase 1 clones out and General Kenobi.
I love this look. When the B1 and super battle droids drop, it'll be great to have him. And as you said, when the Clones and Gen. Kenobi come out (hopefully he is still coming despite being shown over two years ago and no PO) it'll be great. I have both ROTS Anakin's as well, but this is just a great looking piece for it's own TCW display. Still got Ahsoka, Rex, Clone Trooper and Maul to go with a season 7 display for now as well.

As for people debating. There was a lot of people debating that Sith Anakin figure as well. I know a lot of people who regret not grabbing him for one reason or another

My final payment says April 22nd, I'm surprised they didn't update it on the product page.

I keep forgetting solicitations for this opened up a month before Ahsoka.

Yeah, I feel like we forget this guy was in-between Rex and Ahsoka/501 clone. We've been waiting forever for him.

They really should update the product page to say April-May 2022, or something, especially as were nearing a week into April, for people who don't frequent forums as much as we do.

In December they already had release as Q1-Q2 2022. So what’s with all the moaning? I think that was always the release date for this figure too. Ashoka and Maul released on time too, despite all the COVID carnage. Stormtrooper commander, Boba 2-pack and tank commander all released well ahead of schedule too.

I received an e-mail from Sideshow that my order will be canceled if I didn't respond to keep them due to FTC regulations. Those who still have open orders will want to check their status.

4A9286ED-A320-485E-B6BA-718F6B263AA0.jpeg
7067F591-0878-42BD-86B3-BB39BB349A16.jpeg
00936C27-E8EE-42BD-869A-1CF94EB36A18.jpeg
DB758AA5-5E12-4BE7-AFDC-D17DCD27F2B9.jpeg
F2C46CBB-0E95-41AE-8701-FCDF153F9571.jpeg
DC241EA9-B25F-42BC-BC6D-5C8D6D38143A.jpeg

Last edited:
This thing is so bizarre to me. Is isn't CW and it isn't ROTS either.

:lol Yeah I didn't think that would come across well. It isn't the style of the CW and it's ROTS Anakin with a weird haircut and clothes (or maybe it's just the armour around his neck) that don't fit right. I dunno, I just get a weird uncanny valley type feeling with it.

I ordered the Poncho exclusive from.SSC as they were the only ones that had it straight off the bat to order.
He looks phenomenal,and the colours look amazing to my eyes.

Knowing HT,Padawan Anakin will be up for order tomoz.lol

Back