Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With ROS Kylo out, I think ROS Rey will be next week and then Rex will be the next Star Wars release. Should definitely be soon.

Considering it's May next week and Rex still isn't out, we probably aren't seeing Rex at Sideshow until at least July if not August, so that makes sense.

July or August is very optimistic. I'm not expecting the just released scout set until fall just because the backlog at the ports is supposed to get worse over the summer.

July or August is very optimistic. I'm not expecting the just released scout set until fall just because the backlog at the ports is supposed to get worse over the summer.

Perhaps measures should be taken to improve the situation instead of just saying "this is going to be bad" and letting the delays continue.

Perhaps measures should be taken to improve the situation instead of just saying "this is going to be bad" and letting the delays continue.

Not much they can do. They are maxed out. Need more land to dock ships, more cranes to unload ships, more space to store cargo containers and more truck drivers to deliver containers. Not something that's going to happen overnight.
They are saying that fuel could run out in some gas stations around the country this summer because they don't have enough truck drivers to deliver fuel so we just have to enjoy our other hobbies while we wait.

Even IF HT release this in Hong Kong tomorrow, it won’t be till July that Sideshow and overseas retailers start to ship Rex out. Hot Toys production fluctuate greatly and people are still waiting for their mando deluxe.

Need more land to dock ships, more cranes to unload ships, more space to store cargo containers and more truck drivers to deliver containers.

Yeah all that can be worked out but you actually have to do it. You can't just say it's too hard and expect the problem to go away.

Yeah all that can be worked out but you actually have to do it. You can't just say it's too hard and expect the problem to go away.

I agree. It's very new problem that was created by the pandemic. They are probably working on it but it will take years. If they even have any space to expand.

DOT are working on 3 block street near my house this summer and they have been working on the plans for a couple years and will take a year to complete. That's nothing compared to what needs to be worked out on making massive new docks

On top that there is a worldwide shortage of shiping containers so if Rex came out today there might not even be a container to put the pallets in. Shipping is a mess worldwide not just here.

On top that there is a worldwide shortage of shiping containers so if Rex came out today there might not even be a container to put the pallets in. Shipping is a mess worldwide not just here.

It's funny if they are short on containers now because I have a work friend who bought several of them really cheap a couple years ago to use for storage. He said they didn't want to ship them back for some reason. He has a massive property, his own airplane hangar/runway, and I think three army hummers that the government auctioned off :lol

It was taken down. Looks like it was a pic of IW War Machine. :slap

Damn, my bad. I couldn't read the numbers on the box so I took the guy's word for it. Figured Rex should be the next release anyway. Hopefully in the coming days.

Back