1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: Episode VII - Flametrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When did they add the faux flames? They still don't list it as an accessory on the product page. I'm glad they included it/them.

14 day notice on this one. Looking forward to it. Love the look of this one and I think it will have great shelf presence especially next to Kylo...

13129198_561733067320917_1026029166_n.jpg

So freaking awesome. Does the rubber at the elbows kink the same way it does on the stormtroopers?

I feel like they're abit easier to move compared to my Stormtrooper. My pics on the previous page isn't the best, but you can see how it sorta looks better on the FT than the standard ST.

Still fighting the urge to order...

Yep, me too. I had a strong urge for the TIE pilot in the beginning but that passed thankfully. The only trooper I have so far is Jakku-trooper.

But I'm mighty tempted by this one... if I can get one on ebay for a bit less than going thru SS, (maybe close to $200) I think I would bite.

I'm in the same boat. I only have the Jakku one and so far have successfully fought off the urge to pick up the TIE pilot. But may end up biting on that one if the prices continue dropping. At least he will contrast nicely with the Jakku trooper and isn't a trooper, per se.

Here's hoping I can stay strong and be satisfied with the Jakku trooper, Rey w/BB8 and wait for old Han & Chewie and be done with TFA...

EDIT: And Finn...

Unfortunately had to cancel mine - personal grocery list of horror. But I love It. Congrats to all who have this one in their collection. Enjoy!

Anyone hear anything about this guy?? Mines said items shipping soon for a few days now but still nothing. Seems strange nobody has posted a word about theirs whether it's shipped or hasn't or anything really ......

Back