1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: Episode VII - Flametrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't want to be tempted by this guy. I'm this close to selling off all the TFA figures outside of Ren. Need the heroes to finally show up (the characters that were on screen for more than 30 seconds), to balance out the display.

YF, why you post pictures I can't copy...?

You can't copy or save these pics? :confused: I'm just uploading the links.

Sure you can. Save the pic to your computer,right click it and go into properties. Change the file name and extention from in this case (forum.php) to forum.jpg. This works for "protected pics". Main thing is to change the file extention .php (or whatever they've choosen) to .jpeg. Hope this helps.

Sure you can. Save the pic to your computer,right click it and go into properties. Change the file name and extention from in this case (forum.php) to forum.jpg. This works for "protected pics". Main thing is to change the file extention .php (or whatever they've choosen) to .jpeg. Hope this helps.

Totally don't get what you're saying. How do you change the file name in that grey property board that comes up? If I copy and past the address and change it, it doesn't work. For example, try the one below.

blitzway.com/product/pd_fight_s02.html#

That's what's listed in properties.

I just right clicked on his pic, saved to desktop and right clicked on the grey pic icon that it made on the desktop and opened it with a photo editing program (microsoft paint, paint shop pro, etc.) and then saved the file as a jpg to desktop and it appears like a normal pic on the desktop now.

I just right clicked on his pic, saved to desktop and right clicked on the grey pic icon that it made on the desktop and opened it with a photo editing program (microsoft paint, paint shop pro, etc.) and then saved the file as a jpg to desktop and it appears like a normal pic on the desktop now.

Why don't I have an option to save to desktop?

Can't wait for this guy. Picked up the Black series version last week and that one is pretty cool too.

Sometimes, of course, that's how I save most pics. But on occasion, that option isn't available. So I was wondering what the trick is.

use "snipping tool" that's in windows to cut out a screen image.

lower the % size of the screen in explorer or chrome or whatever browser you're using.

forum.php

Such an awesome pic and I can't wait for this guy. I plan on having him flanked by the TIE Fighter Pilot and Snowtrooper. It works out that hes black and white since my Sideshow Scout Trooper is displayed the same way with the two OT versions flanking him too:lol

Back