1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry folks, too tired to post last night. Here 's some snaps of the gorgeous figure though I'm not a pro in action figure, I still think it is a pretty well product from HT !
91dbaf893461c31c1a404c159fc37bd1.jpg

b465b11c113c134859befa7df09a9d98.jpg

Two removable accessories
6e7041658ea0f7f247955af2af896de7.jpg

d25c5e8c66efeba95cb06b70314d2dc0.jpg

48a7305f0a895c99d4ea7604ee6a07cb.jpg

Compare with my medicom stormtrooper from 10 years ago
c21b2271db45d47a5868220f35a0ddfd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry folks, too tired to post last night. Here 's some snaps of the gorgeous figure though I'm not a pro in action figure, I still think it is a pretty well product from HT !

Thanks for the pics. How obvious is the supposed "sweaty" look for the face? I had thought about using this sculpt with the Sideshow farmboy clothes to avoid having to buy the HT farmboy. Of course Tatooine is pretty hot too. :lol

Great to see the ebay pictures as well, the "Tom Cruise nose" in profile was just bad photography apparently.

Thanks for the pics. How obvious is the supposed "sweaty" look for the face? I had thought about using this scult and the Sideshow farmboy clothes to avoid having to buy the HT farmboy.

Yea.. I have the same question because I am thinking of using it for a Yavin Luke custom. It looks pretty sweaty in some pics, I may have to wait to get it in hand to know for sure.

In the mean time I am waiting to see if anyone who's gotten this can post a picture next to the HT tall or short Stormtrooper. The armor is really tricking me here because some things about it makes it look like its on the short body and other things makes it look like its on the tall.

I would be REALLY BUMMED if they then dropped Han WITH Luke in a combo pack that includes exclusive swimming trunks.

I wish they had included Luke's wet hair as an alternate hair piece. But then again I guess that will probably be a another release altogether.

Yeah, that seems like a missed opportunity if another never comes out, but like you said, it probably will, with a garbage disposal environment.

Yeah, that seems like a missed opportunity if another never comes out, but like you said, it probably will, with a garbage disposal environment.

I honestly don't think we'll see that though, and it is a missed opportunity. If Sideshow can throw 3 heads with Hoth Luke, why couldn't Hot Toys at least throw in an interchangeable hair piece?

:lol

I'll go with No. The fact that they're already teasing Han makes me think we'll see this up for order in the next 2 months to capitalize on TFA madness.

I wish they had included Luke's wet hair as an alternate hair piece. But then again I guess that will probably be a another release altogether.

hair.jpg
They could have just used the same hair they were going to use for under Luke's hat on the other figure to be the wet hair on this one. I'm guessing that even though the Stormtrooper Luke is same mold as the other Luke the hair on the Stormtrooper Luke isn't removable so we could use the hat hair as "wet" hair on that sculpt. Before I found out Stormtrooper Luke's head was "sweaty" I thought I would just switch heads between Luke's if I wanted to use the other hair, but I don't think I want a "sweaty" head on the regular Luke. Anyway - this isn't really a big deal in making this a good figure or not, but with the mold they were using being made for having swapable hair anyway it wouldn't have been hard to do if they had thought about it.

Now, as for the height, I still am weighting for picture to confirm if this is a short rather than tall trooper. Being a short one should be a no brainer but the way the armor fits in some ways it looks like a tall and in other ways a short. Can't wait for some comparison shots

No side by side comparisons of Luke Trooper and Short Trooper yet, but does anyone have a height for Luke instead?

Tried getting some images of his sweaty face to be honest he looks like he's rattling off heroin
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpgimage.jpg

Back