1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For $70 maybe--that's what Han went for on Toy Anxiety. Plus Luke has a couple nice goodies like the detailed helmet interior and the binders for Chewie.

Yeah but the after market heads that will follow will prob suffice. Even if they dont $70 isnt bad compared to $230. The helmet interior is nice but its a detail that i can overlook by posing the helmet in his hand properly.

Will probably wait for the new Luke heads to show up on eBay and then maybe just update the head on my Luke trooper and later han trooper from Sideshow 2 pack. With prices being what they are, hard to pull trigger on this. He looks great, don't get me wrong. But damn, the price. I collect mainly star wars, and DC 1/6 and recently started collecting premium format figures. Don't get me started on pf prices.

I suppose that Farmboy = Stormy HS is old news here, but I'm just now sitting up and taking notice of this piece (never really had much interest earlier), but seeing how well this turned out, plus the idea of having the versatility of an extra Storm Trooper when you like, and a Luke Trooper when you need, may push me over...

image.jpg

Will probably wait for the new Luke heads to show up on eBay and then maybe just update the head on my Luke trooper and later han trooper from Sideshow 2 pack. With prices being what they are, hard to pull trigger on this. He looks great, don't get me wrong. But damn, the price. I collect mainly star wars, and DC 1/6 and recently started collecting premium format figures. Don't get me started on pf prices.

Kinda why i got out of pfs. The prices on them have become ridiculous and the quality is even more ridiculous. The only sideshow statues still reasonable are the originals like the dinosaurs, but even those are plagued with the same issues.

Cheers guys :duff

Yes Wor-Gar, his eyes are slightly to the right. I like it too, gives a bit more character.

Anyone on the fence I say go for it. I was initially but am now very pleased I did.

Bring all on Luke figures! So there'll be a Dagobah version?

Good question. I'm not sure how to separate wishful speculation, from rumors, from insider information about what is planned regarding original trilogy figures. The only things I know that are confirmed are the things we can at least pre-order. The only thing I know that has been specifically teased is the Han Stormtrooper in the background of promo images of the Luke Stormtrooper. Beyond that, if others have more info I'd love to hear it.

Considering the "Bespin" exclusive version came with Vader Luke head, perhaps not...

Granted that was a long time ago, before Howard Chan's grand master plan to take over Star Wars 1:6 was revealed. The circle is now complete. I expect HT might do a DX Bespin Luke 2.0 with revised portrait and perhaps the Dagobah outfit as the second outfit instead of the battle damaged one to differentiate it from the first release. Pure speculation on my part but there's precedent and that's what I would do if I were HT.

Back