• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Star Wars and DCEU Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a warning, don't buy from this guy.

Originally he posted a bunch of figures for sale on Wednesday 2/13. I messaged him immediately about the hot toys homecoming deluxe Spider-Man that he listed for 250 plus 15 for shipping. I told him I def would buy the figure but I wanted to see pictures first. He said he could send them Friday when he went back to work. He informed me I had first dibs as I messaged him first and he would hold the figure until I got the pics.

He sent the pics Friday, I paid immediately and he told me he would ship the following Tuesday due to a snowstorm in his area. I woke up Tuesday morning to see that he refunded me my money and claimed "Hey man. My house was broken into while I was away for dinner tonight. A bunch of stuff was stolen including Spidey. I’m sorry but can’t sell him now. Thanks for your understanding."

I thought this was shady so I messaged another buyer from this thread and asked him if he heard anything about this alleged break-in and robbery at all, big surprise he hadn't. This buyer informed me that he purchased the Spiderman HC figure I did from the seller and received a shipping notification. He never was told anything about this alleged break-in and robbery that supposedly cost the seller ALL his figures besides IW Widow, AOU Thor, and Rocket.

The seller refunded me, but this is super shady business practice to lie to your customer who paid and then go and sell to someone else behind their back. I recommend no one buy from him.

Just a warning, don't buy from this guy.

Originally he posted a bunch of figures for sale on Wednesday 2/13. I messaged him immediately about the hot toys homecoming deluxe Spider-Man that he listed for 250 plus 15 for shipping. I told him I def would buy the figure but I wanted to see pictures first. He said he could send them Friday when he went back to work. He informed me I had first dibs as I messaged him first and he would hold the figure until I got the pics.

He sent the pics Friday, I paid immediately and he told me he would ship the following Tuesday due to a snowstorm in his area. I woke up Tuesday morning to see that he refunded me my money and claimed "Hey man. My house was broken into while I was away for dinner tonight. A bunch of stuff was stolen including Spidey. I’m sorry but can’t sell him now. Thanks for your understanding."

I thought this was shady so I messaged another buyer from this thread and asked him if he heard anything about this alleged break-in and robbery at all, big surprise he hadn't. This buyer informed me that he purchased the Spiderman HC figure I did from the seller and received a shipping notification. He never was told anything about this alleged break-in and robbery that supposedly cost the seller ALL his figures besides IW Widow, AOU Thor, and Rocket.

The seller refunded me, but this is super shady business practice to lie to your customer who paid and then go and sell to someone else behind their back. I recommend no one buy from him.
Thx for the heads up

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thx for the heads up

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm not necessarily saying he'll outright scam you or anything, because he did refund me, but any seller that would go to that length to lie and then sell to someone else is a bit shady IMHO. I wouldn't recommend buying from him based solely on that.

Told him I wanted Black Widow, told me someone else was going to buy her. Messaged me back a day later saying he never heard back so she was still for sale. I paid right away. Got a message today the original buyer paid after I did but that he’d be refunding my money. No big deal

Told him I wanted Black Widow, told me someone else was going to buy her. Messaged me back a day later saying he never heard back so she was still for sale. I paid right away. Got a message today the original buyer paid after I did but that he’d be refunding my money. No big deal

Yeah that's not nearly as bad obviously. At least he was truthful with you, hopefully anyway.

Back