Hot Toys Spiderman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you want a Hot Toys Spider-Man

• Yes

Votes: 54 78.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.7%

• Total voters
I just want an amazing looking Spidey. I have not been impressed at all by any 1/6th Spidey's yet and I really want someone to succeed in making me happy.

All this talk of comic Spidey is premature if not completely fanboy hopes and dreams. To date they've only confirmed the Movie license, the comic stuff is a hope but not a reality yet.

As for Spidey, from HT I'd imagine he'd come with multiple hands, alternate Parker head and webbing. That's it...they might include a camera or even a Daily Bugle but its doubtful.

It would be nice though if they gave us a 2 in 1 right off of the bat with Parker possibilities but that isn't HT's style.

With Spider-Man 4 around the corner and HT definitely going that route, look for it to probably be from Spider-Man 1 (yes, the costumes have variations from film to film) and minimal because they know another is coming within a year.

They have the full Marvel license & work has begun. When a Spider-man actually gets released is the question. I'd prefer another classic comic Spidey because the Medicom one, while the best yet, is far too McFarlane for me and the feet are an epic fail. I'm sure HT will do a better movie version than has been done to date, but a Romita-esque Spidey is what I really want.

They have the full Marvel license & work has begun. When a Spider-man actually gets released is the question. I'd prefer another classic comic Spidey because the Medicom one, while the best yet, is far too McFarlane for me and the feet are an epic fail. I'm sure HT will do a better movie version than has been done to date, but a Romita-esque Spidey is what I really want.

When might we see news of this? I'm really looking forward to it. i remember you dropped hints on OSW months ago and you ended up being right.

Also:

1.Might we see a Punisher:War Zone figure?

2.Deacon Frost?

3.Affleck Daredevil?

medicom red and blue movie spidey isnt all that bad actually,but what i want is mirror eyes and more detailed raised webbing, i dont care what the spidey symbol is.

Interesting. The full Marvel license therefore, we may see comic versions of figures.

I wouldn't mind another. But I'd prefer a comic version over a movie version. 3rd Spidey movie really brought down the movie franchise.

although the comic went and got all broken also.

I wouldn't mind another. But I'd prefer a comic version over a movie version. 3rd Spidey movie really brought down the movie franchise.

although the comic went and got all broken also.

I believe Spider-Man was in space and got killed by venom a few years back :rolleyes:

Anyways I just want a Movie version Spider-Man...:naughty

Back