Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine did after only 12hrs. The dents magically disappeared several hours later with the mask removed :dunno
If you wanna preserve the sculpt it?s safer to display as pictured on the art box... or mod a stunt sculpt. I tried adding some thin adhesive foam but it eventually gets pushed out of the way and leaves those markings again.
I wanted a Mudtrooper and not Han so don?t really care for the sculpt or will ever display it.

Maybe someone knows where we could get same style foam padding like the one they put in the chin guard. Then we could apply that to the respirator mask to protect the sculpt. I like it with the sculpt on too.
d516456829dc9a1aac029f2897485438.jpg

Didn't the 3 ACI version of the Templar knights come with sculpts that were unpainted?

Would the felt padding from the soldier story helmets work for the respirator or are they too thick?

I think I’d use some of that thin, tissue like, packing paper before I put any foam in there. Maybe even cut a bit of that soft plastic from the stuff HT uses to put between the figure and the clamshell sometimes.

Will the chin strap also cause stress/damage on the headsculpt? For people who don’t care about Solo’s face why not just sell it and use any cheap head replacement I wonder.

World crazy continues. We all want a cheap knockoff recast to use on our legit Hot Toys figures :lol

I ordered from BBTS and Popcultcha. I hope I get one between those two orders... Had a great display in mind for two plus a custom mimban but getting worried that won't happen now without spending a fortune on the secondary market to get them. :slap

My waitlist on timewalkertoys was cancelled today. Now just waiting on TNS to ship hopefully since that was in stock.

Back