Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn your variants look good! ...kind of wish I had ordered more of these.... but for now I?m just crossing my fingers that the one I did order won?t get cancelled.

IMG_3726.JPG

Starting to worry if KG Hobby is actually getting stock...

The Solo stuff seems to be moving more slowly than other figures it seems. They have been pushed back to September here in Australia. Meanwhile Wicket/Leia is still due in August and those sets were released after the Solo figures.

The Solo stuff seems to be moving more slowly than other figures it seems. They have been pushed back to September here in Australia. Meanwhile Wicket/Leia is still due in August and those sets were released after the Solo figures.

I think it just very low priority for them. After the movie bombed they dragged the figures out forever, probably didn't want to make them at all. At least they turned out well, the ones they have produced that is.

Has anyone gotten a waitlist conversion from Sideshow? Just curious. I was able to secure one at BBTS but was hoping to get a second, and I'm pretty sure I got on the waitlist within the first 5 minutes or so. I still wouldn't be surprised if this does a Scarlet Spider where there's a sudden mass wave of waitlist conversions and then it goes back up for preorder.

I think it just very low priority for them. After the movie bombed they dragged the figures out forever, probably didn't want to make them at all. At least they turned out well, the ones they have produced that is.

That could be part of it for sure (although they are nearly all sold out now so they would of know there is interest in them now). Could be they sending them via sea instead of air. Who knows!

That could be part of it for sure (although they are nearly all sold out now so they would of know there is interest in them now). Could be they sending them via sea instead of air. Who knows!

Over here they always come into the California port on the slow boats. So when the first batch that arrived from Sideshow didn't come close to filling all the orders it almost certainly meant another two months minimum for the rest to be produced and shipped.

Everything delayed. Thanos was was released January 1st and most people are just now getting him.

Back