Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, guys. Been a while. I’ll be sure to stop by more. Again, thanks for the positive vibes.

TK0083 has been here nearly as long as I and he's someone that really should post more. His work is always epic.

He is like Santa Claus, pops in about once a year, drops off some goodies and vanishes until the next Holiday Season. Excellent work once again TK0083!

He is like Santa Claus, pops in about once a year, drops off some goodies and vanishes until the next Holiday Season. Excellent work once again TK0083!

:lol

You guys are hilarious! But thanks for the kind remarks. Always good to have some positive vibes for a change!:hi5:

My Mudtrooper has now shipped, but from Hong Kong and not the US. Strange it didn't ship much earlier if it wasn't waiting on the slow boat to SS. Unfortunately this means their won't be any from this batch heading to other US distributors just yet... I assume.

My Mudtrooper has now shipped, but from Hong Kong and not the US. Strange it didn't ship much earlier if it wasn't waiting on the slow boat to SS. Unfortunately this means their won't be any from this batch heading to other US distributors just yet... I assume.

Which HK store if you don't mind me asking?

Just a terrible quick pic but he's finally here, glad I didn't pass up on him but putting him in the full helmeted look was a right pain in the arse to say the least.

A38LO77.png

Looks great Chris. I've got a second on PO at popcultcha so look forward to setting one up fully kitted out and one with the face showing.

Mine finally turned up today. When it rains it pours. Deluxe Solo Han + Mudtrooper and Officer K from Bladerunner 2049 all in the space of 2 days.

Haven't had 5 minutes peace and quiet to open this guy up. Want to have a good uninterrupted look tonight though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back