1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! The cups are from R2, the table from Ep3 Obi, and I just printed the cards. I have a Hasbro Qira 12inch with it as well but I'm not talented enough to futz her, but wanted her represented. Hopefully Disney+ does more with the characters.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

I ordered this Han from Timewalker and the Mudtrooper from Toy Anxiety, but haven't heard from either of them about shipping.

edit. Just checked my credit card and Timewalker charged me, so hopefully shipping soon!

Wanted to change up my Solo display some, and decided to use some accessories I had in storage. Really hope I can get a Lando to go on the opposite side.
56303fd83d149593b787098564d0988e.jpg

What an awesome use of other figure's accessories ( the ROTS Kenobi Holo-table, the deluxe stormtrooper DS wall, SSCs DLX Artoo drinks) to create something new... excellent display! It really does look like a great figure. Did you make the sabacc cards?

Thank you! The cups are from R2, the table from Ep3 Obi, and I just printed the cards. I have a Hasbro Qira 12inch with it as well but I'm not talented enough to futz her, but wanted her represented. Hopefully Disney+ does more with the characters.

Excellent job! I’m stealing that pose. And great idea printing those cards they go perfectly with Han.

Thanks everyone! Really appreciate it especially from you creative types. Now if only I could get my hands on some coaxium...

Sweet pic Bunk!!

What do you guys think the chances are of a waitlist conversion? I rewatched all the films and now I 100% need a Han in my collection. I?m tempted to get one off eBay since it?s pretty close to retail but I?m not sure if I should wait.

So I was on the fence about this guy, but when I noticed he went to the Sideshow waitlist, I realized that for some reason having this figure is key to my happiness in life.

Hopped in line. Hopefully it converts!

So I was on the fence about this guy, but when I noticed he went to the Sideshow waitlist, I realized that for some reason having this figure is key to my happiness in life.

Hopped in line. Hopefully it converts!

Still available from TBA for retail. Also available from a few other retailers, some still accepting pre-orders.

I had signed up to be notified by Alter Ego if they got any more available to order. I received an e-mail a couple of hours ago and I immediately ordered it.

Back