1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool shot!

If they produce another Chewie, i hope they include the bandoleer he wears in "Solo: as an accessory.

Yes,me too.
The double crossover one!!
At this stage I hope Han,Chewie and 3PO get a dx at some point.

Chewie has a few different looks over the series and in the Solo movie.

If they can do a Maul DX,anything is possible 😊

cool shot!

If they produce another Chewie, i hope they include the bandoleer he wears in "Solo: as an accessory.

Nice looking, Chewie. :clap

Thanks fellas! Yeah hopefully since Star Wars seems to consistently sell well, we will get some key missing characters. Sucks there isn?t really any other figures to display with Han besides troopers. Here?s another shot of him, really like the colors of the costume & the boots are great. E41A93B1-6286-474A-8798-BE5B195C1580.jpg

Beautiful shot, Rudimus! Really looking forward to this figure now. And yes, i hope HT revists "Solo" to give us at least one more character.

That photo makes me want this figure even though I already have Mudtrooper on order, oh no.

Great pictures and environment Rudimus! Just received mine from Sideshow, and man is it fantastic. Head sculpt is superb and the outfit is tailored very well. Gonna give the Vandor gear a try soon, but for now I have a photo:

d9cc96a76f04d7acea71c30da2504edc.jpg

A Lando is sorely needed at this point for sure. I?ll take a young Solo version, ROTJ General, and/or ESB. But a Donald Glover version would match this figure so nicely.

The figure turned out really well. Just wish there were more figures to go with him. At the very least Lando, though Qi'ra would've been nice.

Hard to believe someone with such a clean outfit could turn the Millennium Falcon into such a pig stye. Lando must've been in shock when he saw it again, covered in dirt, grime, and Wookiee fur.

The figure turned out really well. Just wish there were more figures to go with him. At the very least Lando, though Qi'ra would've been nice.

Hard to believe someone with such a clean outfit could turn the Millennium Falcon into such a pig stye. Lando must've been in shock when he saw it again, covered in dirt, grime, and Wookiee fur.

I had been wondering, are we to think that Lando and Han never did anything else together until we saw them in Bespin?

I had been wondering, are we to think that Lando and Han never did anything else together until we saw them in Bespin?

In the new canon, I don’t believe there’s been any interaction between the two. Lando was pretty done with Han after everything. Lando also tried often to go into more legitimate business so he’d probably want to avoid Han who might drag him into another Coaxium heist or something.

But we might’ve seen more of them together had Solo done better at the box office. Though there’s always Disney+, so we’ll see.

Back