1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the figure does look really good there, although I have to agree with him that it's way too clean. With the only apparent weathering being on the boots. That's always been an issue with their SW figures, but it stands out here more than ever.

Yeah the figure does look really good there, although I have to agree with him that it's way too clean. With the only apparent weathering being on the boots. That's always been an issue with their SW figures, but it stands out here more than ever.

Yep I'd say the same. I guess the only saving grace on a figure being "clean" is that it can always be pretty easily weathered up a bit more. As opposed to the other direction.

I probably wouldn't have been game a few years ago, but after a couple of customs it's no huge deal to do with some Tamiya weathering pastels etc.

Just ordered the deluxe from Timewalker, ordered the Mudtrooper yesterday. I don't think there'll be quite the run on this figure, but I'm sure it's still in low numbers. Plus probably the cheapest deluxe figure we'll see in a while.

I?m likely going to order the retail one next month if it?s available in the US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I was already throwing money at Hot Toys I decided to grab this release as it really turned out great. Just went for the reg and really hope we one day get Glover's Lando to go with it.

I think I am going to cave and get the reg too after never giving this figure a second thought in the last two years. I think he looks great and I loved his outfit in the film. No one can replace Ford of course but I think this figure captures the essence of Han Solo well.

Nice to get a new figure at 2018 prices too!

I just PO?d the regular. Wanted to wait to make the call but but with Krennic and Mudtrooper selling fast, I?m guessing this has a low run too. Fingers crossed a Lando, Beckett and Qi?ra come down the line, or even just release the Chewie they showed. Would be nice for Han to have some company.

Not having a dedicated "Solo" Chewie is what is keeping me from pulling the trigger on "Solo" Han. Gotta have the duo.

I'd be fine enough to pose him with the ANH Chewie if I really wanted. I absolutely do not want that prototype they've showed off. That was just awful on all fronts, I don't even understand how they showed it off.

Not having a dedicated "Solo" Chewie is what is keeping me from pulling the trigger on "Solo" Han. Gotta have the duo.

I'd be fine enough to pose him with the ANH Chewie if I really wanted. I absolutely do not want that prototype they've showed off. That was just awful on all fronts, I don't even understand how they showed it off.

I'm planning to display with the Patrol Trooper, but the duke is right, ANH Chewie is always a good option. Hard to take him away from another Han though. Always feel a little bad for TFA Han, having to hang out with Kylo and other new characters when he'd probably prefer a solid Chewie by his side.

I think they showed it as a way of saying - "yes we know the ANH version isn't perfect but we don't even know how we got that close in the first place. Now we can't even get our newer versions to get close to that, so we are giving up on any future Chewbacca releases"

Agreed! A Chewie, Lando, or even a Qi'ra would make this a no brainer but as it stands he'd just be an orphan.

I'm planning to display with the Patrol Trooper, but the duke is right, ANH Chewie is always a good option. Hard to take him away from another Han though. Always feel a little bad for TFA Han, having to hang out with Kylo and other new characters when he'd probably prefer a solid Chewie by his side.

But I could never take ANH Chewie away from ANH Han. Those are THE duo for me, as far as the characters go.

I thought about displaying "Solo" Han with the Patrol Trooper but the PT will be displayed with the Mud Trooper. I could throw Han in that mix but he would always be drawing attention to the lack of Chewie.

And dukefett nailed it when he said that the Prototype "Solo" Chewie was another abomination.

This is a sharp looking figure... but if you have just one Han on your shelf from SOLO, it better be the Mudtrooper.

I think the ST Chewbacca could be converted into a fine Mud-Chewie.

Maybe hot toys is saving the next chewie for esb version with a c3 removable limbs?

Hahahahaha, I crack myself up. We all know we will get iron man chewie first.

This is a sharp looking figure... but if you have just one Han on your shelf from SOLO, it better be the Mudtrooper.

Na. The figure itself looks great but it is a design that has done nothing for me. I like the parts and the idea but all together it just does not have the cool factor of the other Imperials.

I know I am probably the only one who thinks that here!

does anyone have this figure next to another han solo? i want to see the difference of the gun holster color

Just snagged the next to last Deluxe Han at BBTS with some store credit. I think he looks great and rewatching Solo didn’t help my willpower out at all. I actually couldn’t care less if he’s on the shelf sans Chewie.

Back