1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is a patient dad that is for sure. I get nervous when my kids go near my toys that Re behind glass. He really does need a babysitter, lol. Or do the videos when they are asleep.

Thanks for that. That guy really needs to find a babysitter.

The coat looks very luxurious there.

Yeah I thought exactly the same about the coat. Somehow a bit different to the proto in my mind, bit for the better.

Sculpt also looked decent from what you could see in the video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I thought exactly the same about the coat. Somehow a bit different to the proto in my mind, bit for the better.

Sculpt also looked decent from what you could see in the video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m guessing it?s probably like an unboxed Chewie. Need to futz it to give it that worn (fluffy :D) appearance.

I have a belt hanging right beside the light switch of my collecting room. It keeps the kids away :wink1:

ROTFL

Thanks for the belly laugh!
It was noticeable that late in the video the younger one was out of the room. He's a patient dad for sure! Always appreciate his early looks!

Definitely noticeable the kid was gone.
i thought he may have gotten told to go to his room.
I also agree that the vids WOULD be good for the kids to look back on.
I have let my 9yr old daughter hold the figures.She understands.

I?m in on this figure.I really enjoyed the movie and he?ll look great next to a Mudtrooper and a Range(because they will make one)trooper on a shelf

So with this and the mud trooper both released this week, maybe May the 4th be with you will be bespin Han Solo??

Haha, I crack myself up. We all know it will be iron man mark xxx or spider aunt Mae.

May the fourth will not be with us...

This does look great though.

Stolen from Facebook. Not sure if the poster is on here? Thank you anyway.

SOLO 1.jpgSOLO 2.jpgSOLO 3.jpgSOLO 4.jpgSOLO 5.jpgSOLO 6.jpgSOLO 8.jpgSOLO 9.jpgSOLO 10.jpgSOLO 11.jpgSOLO 12.jpg

Looks good to me.
Don't think the feet are any bigger than the other figures featuring these boots. The cut n sew looks very good.

I like the figure otherwise quite a lot. It might look better in person. Undecided on this one. Thinking of getting one Han from Solo and unsure if I prefer this or the Mudtrooper. The Mudtrooper is a more unique figure, but I like this one as it’s his primary look in the film.

Think it's just the low angle of the shot making the feet look bigger. The hair seam is pretty noticeable in a couple of those shots.

Back