1/6 Hot Toys - Solo: A Star Wars Story - HAN SOLO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're right
I wish there was a shop selling HT somewhere not far from home, but they could'nt have all models displayed anyway...

it's even worse with PO, you can't wait for first videos to decide or the item may allready be sold out :(

and as I don't gamble... I'm not confortable with PO :D

OMG!!! The figure looks so good, I think the likeness is spot on! Thanks for the photos, I hope he's displayed at NYCC 2018! I'm so happy to have pre ordered it. It's gonna be so long to wait to finally receive it.

From the Sideshow booth tour video, it doesn't seem like they brought any "Solo" figure to the show. Yet, they are displayed at China International Comic Expo in Guangzhou taking place now as well.

From the Sideshow booth tour video, it doesn't seem like they brought any "Solo" figure to the show. Yet, they are displayed at China International Comic Expo in Guangzhou taking place now as well.

Not a good sign, considering this is where the SW market is. SW troopers do OK in Asia though so hopefully we will see them soon.

I really enjoyed it...it was fun and didn't bore me like that awful cringy TLJ mess...i'd place it up there with R1 as the best since the OT.....sure there's lots not to like but the good outweighs the bad...loved Chewie and Ehrenreich does a great turn at capturing the spirit and essence of a young cocksure Solo...These guys alone deserve another outing...or two..
I'll be picking up the deluxe:)
The Last Jedi is my favourite Star Wars, absolutely amazing and perfect

All "Solo" releases were to come out by september. Now Patrol Trooper is available, other "Solo" releases shouldn't be far behind.

Troopers often seem to come out early, but that’s good news. Looking to pick up the Solo deluxe finally after convincing myself there were enough parts I want. Need that fur coat for my custom space pimp.

Head sculpt looks off, and costume looks even more so- colors are all wrong, collar is too stiff, and the stitching is too large (kills the illusion of perspective).

I loved the movie, so this just seems like a missed opportunity. I really hope this is just an early proof-of-concept prototype that was rushed out for publicity reasons, and not representative of the final product...

Back