Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally the second regular stand arrived (special thanks to a good friend), so both my HT Snowtroopers can be displayed properly now. I still have the extra accessories, but most likely will never use them. Here are the Snowies:

Hot_Toys_Snowtroopers_set_07.jpg

Hot_Toys_Snowtroopers_set_accessories.jpg

I'm tempted to get AT-AT driver ($180) for my lonely snowtrooper. I heard he is a good figure, above SSC standards. Your opinion?

I'm tempted to get AT-AT driver ($180) for my lonely snowtrooper. I heard he is a good figure, above SSC standards. Your opinion?

It has a few inaccuracies in the helmet, but it is definitely one of SSC's best troopers. The finish on it is superb - super crisp/clean apps. It's worth it in the $170-180 range. If you can get the EX, the rifle is excellent.

It is a great Sideshow figure. I like it despite the minor inaccuracies. Like TB said, it is one of Sideshow's best.

Finally the second regular stand arrived (special thanks to a good friend), so both my HT Snowtroopers can be displayed properly now. I still have the extra accessories, but most likely will never use them. Here are the Snowies:

Hot_Toys_Snowtroopers_set_07.jpg

Hot_Toys_Snowtroopers_set_accessories.jpg

Great pics JKNO. Did you ever figure out if the flight stand could be converted to a regular stand?

Great pics JKNO. Did you ever figure out if the flight stand could be converted to a regular stand?

Thanks. To be honest, after my friend offered me his extra stand, I didn't bother with mine anymore, put it in my parts bin next to the flying pack and rifles, and there it will stay for a long time.

Ahh! C**p why did I have to open this thread now I need to buy to snow troopers that I didn't know existed!!

I received a regular stand from TA that does NOT wobble. A glitch in the matrix?:dunno

It is a great Sideshow figure. I like it despite the minor inaccuracies. Like TB said, it is one of Sideshow's best.

It has a few inaccuracies in the helmet, but it is definitely one of SSC's best troopers. The finish on it is superb - super crisp/clean apps. It's worth it in the $170-180 range. If you can get the EX, the rifle is excellent.

Thank guys! I ordered him.

Sideshow Snowtrooper figure with Hot Toys helmet - comparison to a Hot Toys Snowie. In my opinion the Sideshow figure looks pretty cool, decently accurate, but the original helmet with tiny eyes and weirdly shaped cowl is the worst part part of this figure. Thus I got a separate HT helmet, because I decided to keep the Sideshow figure as well:

Hot_Toys_Sideshow_Snowtroopers_01.jpg

Sideshow Snowtrooper figure with Hot Toys helmet - comparison to a Hot Toys Snowie. In my opinion the Sideshow figure looks pretty cool, decently accurate, but the original helmet with tiny eyes and weirdly shaped cowl is the worst part part of this figure. Thus I got a separate HT helmet, because I decided to keep the Sideshow figure as well:

Hot_Toys_Sideshow_Snowtroopers_01.jpg

That's great. Does the Hot Toys head just peg right in or do I need anything else?

They actually look kick ass together JKNO, any other mods on the SS trooper?

That's great. Does the Hot Toys head just peg right in or do I need anything else?

They actually look kick ass together JKNO, any other mods on the SS trooper?

Thanks. I also narrowed the SSC chest armor with the hairdryer. I will only need to tighten the straps holding the front armor to the backpack a bit as well some day. The SSC boots definitely look better than HT. considering the Snowtroopers look quite different from each other in SW, these 2 figures are showing some of these differences pretty nice.

The peg didn't fit as it is, I had to file down the hole in the HT helmet. Didn't even use a dremel, but a triangular file, and everything took less than 5 minutes. Helmet fits very well now, enters with a popping sound, and doesn't fall at all

does anyone have the Rifle bonus gun for sale I'm really interested in one but can't find one star-wars-snowtroopers-sixth-scale-figure-set-hot-toys-902894-16.jpg

Back