Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the glass panels just sitting next to each other or are they attached by any mean? If not, there could be an issue with dust invading your display pretty fast.

We have Very little dust in our apartment actually. My old cabinet had glass front with openings on the Side and between the Doors and I haven't had to dust it once since I got it 2+ years ago. But it could be an issue, I'll have to wait and see.

We have Very little dust in our apartment actually. My old cabinet had glass front with openings on the Side and between the Doors and I haven't had to dust it once since I got it 2+ years ago. But it could be an issue, I'll have to wait and see.

Lucky you. Living in the countryside, i have my share of dust... unless i decide to seal the windows and install a decontamination area next to the front door.

HAPPY CANADA DAY EVERYONE!!! In celebration I have placed an Order for the single Snowtrooper!! Now if this figure remains on SS long enough to be offered with Free Shipping I'm going to divide the $19 between each and everyone of you and get my money back!! :monkey3

So are the capes on their legs have wires to pose, or do they just hang loose?

You can just butt two detolfs up against each other and not put in the glass panels between them. Works the same.
True, but I would expect to have some gappage in there to let more dust in. I would think you would have to modify the bases to achieve that close of a clearance.

True, but I would expect to have some gappage in there to let more dust in. I would think you would have to modify the bases to achieve that close of a clearance.

Except for Sweden apparently, dust is always an issue. I suppose you could saw down the top and bottom pieces for a closer fit. Or better yet, just tape a long strip of plastic wrap over the opening in back. You'll still have the space so the doors can open so you'll never have 100% dust free.

Except for Sweden apparently, dust is always an issue. I suppose you could saw down the top and bottom pieces for a closer fit. Or better yet, just tape a long strip of plastic wrap over the opening in back. You'll still have the space so the doors can open so you'll never have 100% dust free.
Well Sweden is apparently the perfect place from women to collecting haha. I would like to try, even in a normal set up, the aquarium tubing lining that people do to the doors, see if that helps minimize dust. I'm sure a similar approach like that or the clear plastic lining as you say would work too.

Has anyone used Timewalker Toys ? For this or any other figure.

I spoke with the owner the other day. Very nice guy. Very professional and knowledgeable.

Yes, I actually have the ESB Snowie on order with them. I'm going to their store tomorrow to pick up my orders, I'll ask Steven if he knows when he'll be getting these in stock.

So I asked Steven today and he said they're just now starting to send out invoices for some of them and that he's expecting to get them in next week, although remember there is the Fourth of July next Tuesday so things might be effected by that. They're all coming in then BTW, the double as well as the single sets.

Guys do you know where the 2pack can be found in stock right now? Bbts and sideshow have them sold out

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Sorry if this a bit of a gimp observation, for such a beautiful figure, but it seems that Hot Toys went more with the Battlefront (slimmer helmet, darker fabric) look rather than the ESB look for this. Kinda has me on the fence as I'm a Star Wars film fan. All the photos posted do make this look great though. Rainy holiday weekend decisions.

IMG_8127.jpg

Sorry if this a bit of a gimp observation, for such a beautiful figure, but it seems that Hot Toys went more with the Battlefront (slimmer helmet, darker fabric) look rather than the ESB look for this. Kinda has me on the fence as I'm a Star Wars film fan. All the photos posted do make this look great though. Rainy holiday weekend decisions.

View attachment 350524

DICE did streamline the Snowtrooper much like RO Stormtroopers. The 3 Snowtroopers HT are putting out are effectively all Battlefront but they are using the regular to sell as a movie masterpiece/ESB edition for OT fans. The difference is pretty minor though. I myself prefer the jet-packed/smart rocket version anyway.

I can't say the difference between ESB and Battlefront version. You need to be very OCD to notice those details if there are any at all. Don't be on fence, it's a marvelous figure.

Back