Hot Toys Snowtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I added HT parts to my Sideshow Snowtroopers to go along with my HT version. Here is a picture of my older setup....

20200225_191926.jpg

that`s why I got 5 of them. they look great specially with the e-web cannon
That's it - I need to finish my custom snowtrooper so I can equal GG's snowtrooper count and then pull out my ace for the win - my modded snowtrooper commander.:yess::lol

Where did you obtain the recast HT head? Thanks
I made it. I'm terrible at casting - it's always like a miracle if something comes out clean (without bubbles and smaller details intact) and cures properly.😬

I have a question about the little foam piece underneath the headsculpt, is it necessary to use? It’s been making my snowies helmets pop of every time I repose them. Decided to not use them, but wonder if it creates some kind of damage to the coil/helmet?

HT have already done 6 Ledger Jokers across 2 scales.
You can always wish for more, I only want a newly tooled Dx11. The only joker I need. Don’t want to pay the current aftermarket prices and latest 1:6 joker released like five years ago.

Same can be said about the T-800 from T1 and Judgement Day. They’ve done two T-800 dx releases, two from T1, and a few others. But those terminators from T1 and JD released a long time ago and the faux leather is starting to give in, think a lot would be happy with an upgraded T-800 or Dx11 Joker. Both current and new collectors.

I like snowtroopers and would be happy to see a reissue sometime in the future, but it’s a figure well below on my most-wanted reissue list. Mostly because we’re flooded with helmeted character’s, would like Ben Kenobi, ANH Luke, Obi-Wan ROTS, Anakin and Tarkin before minor characters.

Just need a snow trooper to appear in a Disney + show for even 2 seconds so HT will have a reason to reissue it. The Snow trooper is one sadly lacking in my collection and it’s one of my favorites
They were in the clone wars finale for at least 2 seconds. Maybe they can be released in the clone wars line :lol

Back