1/6 Hot Toys Sith Trooper – Early Release Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean it's different, I'll give them that. For better or for worse.

Just the concept of a 'Sith' trooper is bizarre (I thought the 'Sith' didn't exist anymore in the ST? So much for all the letting go of the past stuff).

Kinda think it might of looked better in white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Previously, the early release versions just had a different base. I wonder if this will be like that? I mean if they do a full release later with more weapons, that'll be a good kick in the groin for people who supported the early release version.

Yeah, white would've been cooler.

It's got the ridges and accents of a death trooper, the mainline body of a FO trooper and the red of an Royal Guard (Predatorian Guard [?]).

Hopefully they stick with the bases with silver name plaque. Wasn't a fan of TFA or TLJ bases.

Previously, the early release versions just had a different base. I wonder if this will be like that? I mean if they do a full release later with more weapons, that'll be a good kick in the groin for people who supported the early release version.

Well, the people who pay to get them earlier get to brag about have them sooner so I don’t feel bad:lol

It's really a shame that all of these stupid ST figures are clogging up the machinery for OT figures. BUT I will say that other than the TFA snow troopers this is my fav from the ST line.

Jury is out on this red duck trooper for me, same goes for the movie itself.

Personally still have more faith in The Mandalorian and Cassian.

I'll be at SDCC so I may pick one up, regret it and put it on ebay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

It’s kinda cool but I haven’t bought any Sequel Trilogy Troopers to date and don’t intend to start with this one. Too bad we couldn’t get something like the Tank Trooper from Rogue One as an exclusive (or regular release) instead.

This is kind of a love-child of a red Snoke "lobster guard" and a regular ST stormie.

Menses trooper. What s joke. Bring us Sith trooper fronta KOTOR :)

I don’t really pay attention to SW EU, so this “Sith Trooper” is new to me...
Are they supposed to be Force wielders as well? Similar to those badies Vader trains in the Darth Vader comics?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Just the concept of a 'Sith' trooper is bizarre (I thought the 'Sith' didn't exist anymore in the ST? So much for all the letting go of the past stuff).

It's called complete lack of oversight and running Star Wars into the ground without a cohesive plan. Still can't believe Kathleen Kennedy wasn't fired. Perhaps the dismal attendance at their brand new theme park will raise some eyebrows in their corporate office.

Here we go. Lucas-lessfilm will convince Hasbro, Hot Toys and every license holder that this is the next big thing. "Look he's red like Iron Man!" And he's a Sith like Darth Maul! And he's RED! The collectors won't be able to resist! Kids will love it! It will be the biggest cosplay and Halloween costume you've ever seen! Win!

Please let this rot on the pegs and in the boxes. Please.

I'm getting worried about this movie....

Back